Turn on thread page Beta

Dentistry (in English) in Spain watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, I was wondering if there were any other people who have offers to study dentistry (in English) in Spain?

It would be nice to meet people in the same position!

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I have an offer to study Dentistry (in English) in Madrid this year, what uni is your offer for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El_42)
    Hi everyone, I was wondering if there were any other people who have offers to study dentistry (in English) in Spain?

It would be nice to meet people in the same position!
    I just got an offer with UEM today!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gurpreet999)
    Hi, I have an offer to study Dentistry (in English) in Madrid this year, what uni is your offer for?
    Sorry for the slow reply, mine is also Madrid! Are you looking to start in September this year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SSHHAN)
    Yay! What course did you apply for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El_42)
    Yay! What course did you apply for?
    Dentistry
    What about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El_42)
    Sorry for the slow reply, mine is also Madrid! Are you looking to start in September this year?
    yeah, starting in September 2018, have you been to visit?

ReputationRep:
    Dentistry
    What about you?
    Me too! Have you started looking at accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    yeah, starting in September 2018, have you been to visit?
    No, I think I will try and visit in the summer, have you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El_42)
    No, I think I will try and visit in the summer, have you?
    Yeah, I went during February half term for one of their open days, it's a really nice campus and the facilities are great! Are you from the UK?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I went during February half term for one of their open days, it's a really nice campus and the facilities are great! Are you from the UK?
    hey I'm starting in 2018 for dentistry too! what have you been looking at for accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loisclark9999)
    hey I'm starting in 2018 for dentistry too! what have you been looking at for accommodation?
    hey! that's great! yeah when I went to visit we saw the on-site accommodation (like student halls) but it was really expensive for what it was, so we looked around at some apartments nearby.

ReputationRep:
    hey! that's great! yeah when I went to visit we saw the on-site accommodation (like student halls) but it was really expensive for what it was, so we looked around at some apartments nearby.
    did you find anything?

ReputationRep:
    Hey lets get a group together on watsapp!

ReputationRep:
    Hey lets get a group together on watsapp!
    yeah good idea!

ReputationRep:

Hi, I noticed that the dentistry degree at UEM is "MECES level 2" whereas in most other universities in Spain is "MECES level 3.
    Anyone know if this is an impediment to start working immediately after graduating and if additional exams will be needed?
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:

Hi, I noticed that the dentistry degree at UEM is "MECES level 2" whereas in most other universities in Spain is "MECES level 3.
    Anyone know if this is an impediment to start working immediately after graduating and if additional exams will be needed?
    Thanks!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.