The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hi, do you guys know how the process for applying for the dentistry program in Madrid looks like? And do I need to take any tests/interview?
:smile:
I’m (hopefully) going UCAM next year and the tution fees will be 13.900€ a year x
Original post by kiranjotchahal
I’m (hopefully) going UCAM next year and the tution fees will be 13.900€ a year x

Hi!
I was thinking of applying as a graduate applicant to the UCAM for Dentistry as well.
Do you know whether they offer any scholarships for the program and also do you know if they have an entrance exam as well?
Can anyone studying dentistry in Spain (UCAM or UEM) tell us how the program is? ( the professors, teaching, academic environment etc) Thank you!! I really want to go to UCAM cuz the tuition is less that UEM, but I'm not sure if the degree will be recognized in Canada to take equivalency tests
Hello there , I am appearing for my A-level exams and planning to apply for Dentistry course at Madrid university this year in 2019 . wonder if anyone there who can guide on the English course for Dentistry .thanking you in advance.
Reply 26
3 lovely girls searching for a fourth roommate to take over a room in August.

Room with a double bed, desk, good sized closet. The apartment has a big living room with a large sofa, flatscreen tv and dining table. Kitchen with a kitchen table. The apartment has in total of 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.

Apartment complex facilities
* Outdoor Pool that’s open during summer
* Outdoor tennis/basketball/football court, open all year

* Next door to a gym
* 2min walk to Ahorramas
* Near many bars and restaurants
* Near by a big park
* Max 10 min bus ride to UEM
* The area also has many stores and banks

DM me for more details and pictures
Original post by loisclark9999
If you are applying to UEM (Universidad Europea de Madrid) and you are coming from the UK, I applied through an agency called "A star future" , they were very helpful :smile:

hi sorry to ask you this as it was posted ages ago but how early did you apply for the degree and what are the entry requirements?
No worries, I applied around December... got my unconditional offer around April-March.
They only wanted proof of passing your A-levels.
Original post by bvalicia123
hi sorry to ask you this as it was posted ages ago but how early did you apply for the degree and what are the entry requirements?
I applied around November-December, they only required that i passed my alevels
I applied around November-December, they only required that i passed my alevels

hey, did they specify what alevels you had to have in order to get on the course?
hey, did they specify what alevels you had to have in order to get on the course?

Nope :smile:
Nope :smile:

thank you for your quick replys its much appreciated! what alevels did you take and what did you get if you dont mind me asking?
Original post by gurpreet999
Hi, I have an offer to study Dentistry (in English) in Madrid this year, what uni is your offer for?

hi I know you posted this a year ago but did you get an unconditional or conditional offer?
hi I know you posted this a year ago but did you get an unconditional or conditional offer?

Unconditional
Unconditional

how did you achieve that?
I think its in the law of Spain where for universities you get an unconditional offer
I am in United States and I would love to study there but I want to know what the requirements
Hello, I'm applying to UCAM as well,through an Agency called LEAP and suppose to have my first interview soon, and willing to start this year 2020 or next year.Honestly, I don't really know how good the University is, and how easy to find a job in Spain afterwards without complications and extra exams.Could you please help?
If you are applying to UEM (Universidad Europea de Madrid) and you are coming from the UK, I applied through an agency called "A star future" , they were very helpful :smile:

Hi how much are Tuition fees in spain x

Latest

Trending

Trending