He's Not The Man I Fell In Love With Anymore

Watch
butterscotch25
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I got married last December to a man I met on a matchmaking tour, a service under a foreign dating site. He was very kind to me, very sweet and caring. When we started living together it was fine. He would take care of me when I was feeling sick and made promises. After a few months of being together, he’s become lazy. He stays home most of the time, I’m not even sure he still has his job. He’s such a slob now. He leaves his unfinished food on the floor next to the couch and expects me to keep on following him to clean it up. It’s like I’m raising a child. I mean I do love him, but should I leave him?
SamBrainless
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
have you spoke to him about this? told him how you feel?
Juvilation
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Tell ya man to STEP UP
butterscotch25
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by SamBrainless)
have you spoke to him about this? told him how you feel?
I haven't coz if I do, he might get angry. But I'll definitely tell him soon, it just that I don't have the guts to say it and I don't know how.
Anonymous #1
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by butterscotch25)
I haven't coz if I do, he might get angry. But I'll definitely tell him soon, it just that I don't have the guts to say it and I don't know how.
You a Pisces?
SamBrainless
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by butterscotch25)
You really need to sit down with him and talk. Nothing will change until you do. And if he doesn't see a problem, then maybe it is time to leave
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (173)
14.59%
I'm not sure (54)
4.55%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (346)
29.17%
I have already dropped out (35)
2.95%
I'm not a current university student (578)
48.74%

Watched Threads