Rahjan
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi, i need some clear notes for all the content from year 1 and year 2 AQA business a level. I haven't written any notes because i have a life and way better things to do.
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Rahjan)
Hi, i need some clear notes for all the content from year 1 and year 2 AQA business a level. I haven't written any notes because i have a life and way better things to do.
Might as well drop out of the course then.
busteacher
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Lol an interesting way of trying to pass the course. However, there are notes out there. Try sites like Tutor2U which have plenty of powerpoints or Teachingbusiness that have AQA revision notes. Other sites like S-Cool and BusinessEd should also be able to help.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 4 years ago
Your post made me laugh. Good luck with making tour strategy work for you, Own it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (8)
24.24%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (10)
30.3%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (2)
6.06%
Speaking to staff members from universities (0)
0%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (3)
9.09%
Reading articles about what steps to take (6)
18.18%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (2)
6.06%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
6.06%

Watched Threads