quinblade
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi I'm planning on doing a masters in Sweden next academic year but due to brexit they are not sure if i can still access free tuition. I have Irish citizenship however, so I'm wondering if anyone have been able to apply to university using a different citizenship from the one linked to there degree. So if I'm able to apply as a Irish citizen but still use my British degree.
Thanks
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by quinblade)
Hi I'm planning on doing a masters in Sweden next academic year but due to brexit they are not sure if i can still access free tuition. I have Irish citizenship however, so I'm wondering if anyone have been able to apply to university using a different citizenship from the one linked to there degree. So if I'm able to apply as a Irish citizen but still use my British degree.
Thanks
UK funding for EU students has been extended to include 2019 and likely 2020. I would expect the EU an Sweden to be reciprocal.

Surely the uni you are applying to are going to know more than TSR? They are also going to be the ones who will say about your Irish citizenship.
I dont know the rules, so cnat say. If it were the UK it would be ok, but it isnt. Ask them. My hunch would be ok if you meed the residence requirements. You need to read the rules.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (367)
84.17%
No (69)
15.83%

Watched Threads