Animal behavior at Chester or Plymouth,any advice is welcomed ??

Watch
Daritooo
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi I am currently trying to decide where study animal behavior course i have been accepted in both,because i am from europe i havent been in either unis, does anyone have some inside for chester or plymouth regarding the biology and animal behavior courses ? Thank you in advance
condennis
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi, have you got any specific questions regarding the University of Chester and the animal behaviour course? I am happy to answer any questions you have.
charliewhippet
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi, the animal behaviour course will have one year at Reaseheath College, in Nantwich. This is a countryside town in Cheshire, there is not very much there and i would recommend seeing if you would want to spend a year in such a remote area.
condennis
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by charliewhippet)
Hi, the animal behaviour course will have one year at Reaseheath College, in Nantwich. This is a countryside town in Cheshire, there is not very much there and i would recommend seeing if you would want to spend a year in such a remote area.
The singular Animal Behaviour course is solely at the Parkgate Road campus in Chester. Animal Behaviour and Biology or Psychology (combined) is also at the Parkgate Road campus, while AB & Welfare begins with the one year at Reaseheath and Animal Management course is solely at reaseheath.

The Parkgate Road Campus (Chester, CH1 4BJ) is about a five minute walk into the centre of Chester town.
Daritooo
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by condennis)
Hi, have you got any specific questions regarding the University of Chester and the animal behaviour course? I am happy to answer any questions you have.
Hi,yes i would like to ask you how much is the lab work and the field work ,also is the course hard in general, and are the exams tought ?.Also becouse i have two cats,how hard is it to find a pet friendly place to rent in the city for a reasonable price ? ty
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (241)
33.85%
No (471)
66.15%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise