my friend copied parts of my controlled assessment

Watch
Apple2017
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
for one of my controlled assessments the teacher handed out a memory pen and we had to upload our controlled assessment tasks to it, once I uploaded mine I handed the memory pen to my friend, the next day he opened his controlled assessment and I could see sections of my work on his aswell as graphs I had a made.

I'm his mate and I don't really want to be a tout but I'm not happy with him doing that, that's my work and I'm not having him write it off as his own. should I report him to my teacher?
Apple2017
Rep:
?
because the teacher wanted us all to upload our controlled assessment tasks to it so that he could mark them
Apple2017
Rep:
?
yeah exactly. and not only that, I believe he sent my work onto other class members!!
zainabz02
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
yh i would recommend telling ur teacher but tell them not to make it obvious that ur the one who snitched
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (143)
42.56%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (39)
11.61%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (28)
8.33%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (72)
21.43%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (34)
10.12%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (20)
5.95%

Watched Threads