The Student Room Group

Rash, small bumps (sometimes produce white) after having intercoruse no pain, itching

Hello, recently I've been having sex with my partner. We have been in a relationship for around 1-2 months now.

A few days ago (4) I started getting small red rashes around the head of my penis, now it has spread all over the penis head and has started producing small bumps which sometimes have little white dots on top of them. After a shower, the white dots are gone.

I'm really scared in what it could be, I've asked my partner and she said she was a virgin and has never been in contact with another male sexually. I asked her if she has had any infections, for example, the yeast infection and she said no. I trust her and I know she would not lie to me.

One thing I've noticed is she does not allow any oral sex (on herself but is fine with me) or anything like that because she is not ready. She also does feel 'shy' to show her genitals, therefore, she usually goes under the covers or wears long hoodies while having sex.

Thank you, any help or advice would be highly appreciated.
Original post by Anonymous
Hello, recently I've been having sex with my partner. We have been in a relationship for around 1-2 months now.

A few days ago (4) I started getting small red rashes around the head of my penis, now it has spread all over the penis head and has started producing small bumps which sometimes have little white dots on top of them. After a shower, the white dots are gone.

I'm really scared in what it could be, I've asked my partner and she said she was a virgin and has never been in contact with another male sexually. I asked her if she has had any infections, for example, the yeast infection and she said no. I trust her and I know she would not lie to me.

One thing I've noticed is she does not allow any oral sex (on herself but is fine with me) or anything like that because she is not ready. She also does feel 'shy' to show her genitals, therefore, she usually goes under the covers or wears long hoodies while having sex.

Thank you, any help or advice would be highly appreciated.

Do you use a condom?

Quick Reply