The Student Room Group

ive seen the future

im not kidding I have watched events play out exactly as my visions. at the time my visions did not make sense but i was aware something or someone was showing me the future.

this is going to sound ridiculous but i now know as a 100% fact the following will happen.

Jeremy corbyn will win the next election. using hate speech laws people will be silenced from speaking out against certain problems when there family or themselves are victims of crimes but they get in legal trouble convicted and sentenced and more harassment if they go to the police.

the backlash will happen I am not sure if it was BNP britain first or another group I saw buyt a political party goes vigilantee with gangs to "protect their people" because no one else will. the media will write them off as crimminals and anyone who speaks out in their defense will be face convictions.

p[eople wont see it but many will see this gang as heros they are far right. the nexct election they win. they get into power and concentration camps will come back to the uk. I was warned get out otherwise I will end up in a concentration camp.

these events also lead to world war three.
United Kingdom is now a nazi state which allies with Russia who has also gone Nazi. many fundementalist islamic countries take the side of Russia.

a few nations will single handidly take on almost the entire world in this war.

America India Israel South korea Poland and a few others.

the other side will include Russia United Kingdom France North Korea Canada Iran Iraq Soudi Arabia Afghanastan etc

the big clash will be between US and Russia the world will be expecting a long drawn out fight but USA will truimptly conqour all of Russia within a week shocking the entire world as the US glory march rushes through Russia.

the war is long and drawn out though America will get caught for long periods in Gorilla warfare in Arabic countries.

Scroll to see replies

This isn't even amusing enough to make a sarcastic reply to.
Original post by Anonymous
im not kidding I have watched events play out exactly as my visions. at the time my visions did not make sense but i was aware something or someone was showing me the future.

this is going to sound ridiculous but i now know as a 100% fact the following will happen.

Jeremy corbyn will win the next election. using hate speech laws people will be silenced from speaking out against certain problems when there family or themselves are victims of crimes but they get in legal trouble convicted and sentenced and more harassment if they go to the police.

the backlash will happen I am not sure if it was BNP britain first or another group I saw buyt a political party goes vigilantee with gangs to "protect their people" because no one else will. the media will write them off as crimminals and anyone who speaks out in their defense will be face convictions.

p[eople wont see it but many will see this gang as heros they are far right. the nexct election they win. they get into power and concentration camps will come back to the uk. I was warned get out otherwise I will end up in a concentration camp.

United Kingdom is now a nazi state which allies with Russia who has also gone Nazi. many fundementalist islamic countries take the side of Russia.

the other side will include Russia United Kingdom France North Korea Canada Iran Iraq Soudi Arabia Afghanastan etc

the big clash will be between US and Russia the world will be expecting a long drawn out fight but USA will truimptly conqour all of Russia within a week shocking the entire world as the US glory march rushes through Russia.

the war is long and drawn out though America will get caught for long periods in Gorilla warfare in Arabic countries.

How did u "see this"
lol
Reply 4
Original post by kishxx01
How did u "see this"

VISIONS
and you guys think I am crazy now watch I know this happens.
VISIONS
and you guys think I am crazy now watch I know this happens.

Don't buy it
I believe you. I get visions also, and that is exactly what happens. I've also seen the future.
Ok then... what will I get for my GCSEs this summer?
Original post by Grizzelex
I believe you. I get visions also, and that is exactly what happens. I've also seen the future.

Lol same ive seen this as well😂

tsrvis.png
Original post by Fazzy_77
Ok then... what will I get for my GCSEs this summer?

I said that I had visions of the future, I mean with regard to global events and my life, I have not had visions of every single persons future on the planet. I have not had visions of your future and cannot tell you what your future holds.
I said that I had visions of the future, I mean with regard to global events and my life, I have not had visions of every single persons future on the planet. I have not had visions of your future and cannot tell you what your future holds.

uhhh so why are u Anonymous if you have such great 'powers'?
UK against USA? No offence, but Britian is America's little sideman.

(I was born in the UK and still reside in the UK)

you-disappoint-me_o_1022355.jpg
Reply 14

Jeremy Corbyn winning the next election is enough to laugh at.

"We gotta go back doc"
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 16
Errrr..... **** off mate
Original post by uberteknik

"We gotta go back doc"

i think something like this might of happened my main theory to explain this is that my future self has been trying to save themselves by sending me these messages,
i think something like this might of happened my main theory to explain this is that my future self has been trying to save themselves by sending me these messages,

Tell me about your childhood.

my first thought when I saw this thread: Oh no :facepalm:
(also my new favourite emoji lmao)

Quick Reply

Latest