What do you wear when going to a house party/to the pub? Watch

stuart4
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
So our friendship group frequently goes to the pub and fairly often go to each others houses for a house party.

I'm a guyt, but what do you guys wear for something like this?

I usually wear just a regular hoodie (just a topman one or levis or something) and jeans, sometimes I'll wear a sweatshirt with a polo shirt if i'm going a bit smarter. The girls wear jeans/leggings with some sort of short or long sleeve t shirt (and a leather jacket or something like that) - they're not the type to wear low cut stuff, our friendship group just isn't like that.

I really struggle with what to wear though. Nearly all my jumpery type things are hoodies.
Dannipayne
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
If you’re sick of wearing hoodies maybe try wearing a sweater from top man or you can find some really nice vintage ones that are relatively cheap on depop. You could try a check shirt with a plain black t shirt or even some black jeans, a white top and a denim jacket.
I feel for guys, they have very limited clothing choice. Really though simple but effective is a very relevant phrase

Hope this helps
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
jdddd
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Shirt and jeans
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
username3859380
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Depends like what age you are and your kinda music you're into. I know that sounds weird but if you're into the grimey, rap sort of stuff; then perhaps like joggers, trainers and a t shirt. Or if you're into the indie, rock type then skinny jeans, docs and a jumper. Primark so some proper good jeans for cheap prices and H&M have good jumpers for affrodable prices - they're just a bit more expensive. New Look isn't a bad idea either to be honest, they do some really good sale items.

I'm an 18 year old girl though but having had a pickie af ex, I know my way round male high street stores. Just have a play around because you don't need to be dressed up completely but you can still have a good time. (: x
rockrunride
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Shirt or long sleeve polo and jeans in colder parts of the year with added thermal base layer/jumper if very cold.

Sometimes chinos, usually only if wearing chambray shirt though (to avoid double denim).

In summer, s/s polo, shirt or tee, often with shorts.

I find knit jumpers are a step up from cotton + hoodies. Take care of them though as moths like them for breakfast, lunch and dinner in summer.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (155)
17.63%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (76)
8.65%
No I am happy with my course choice (521)
59.27%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (127)
14.45%

Watched Threads