The Student Room Group

Anyone get confused by the clocks going forward?

I totally forgot it was happening. Looked at my laptop clock a while ago like "erm... WTF??? Where did the last hour go?????" then I looked at my wall clock and realised what was going on :rofl:
Am happy about it, means im one hour closer to seeing my parent
I know what you mean, I was wondering how I ended up awake at 2:39am and then realized it’s because it’s normally 1:39am and that meant I hadn’t been snapchatting for as long as I thought lmao
Yep, finished my shift at 12.45am and couldn't work out why it took so long to get home 🙄
Reply 4
Original post by getmeoffmyphone
I know what you mean, I was wondering how I ended up awake at 2:39am and then realized it’s because it’s normally 1:39am and that meant I hadn’t been snapchatting for as long as I thought lmao

stfu smelly
Ahh I love this forum sometimes :rofl:
Yeah lmao was working on an assignment and thought "Damn I've been working for a while well done me". Now I realise it's just the clocks going forward ffs fml
I got so confused, I was thinking "I swear I've not been wasting my time on the internet for that long" and then I found this thread. I want my hour back :frown:
yeah lol I brushed my teeth and then when done it was an hour later
wait wtf that's why I lost an hour
Reply 10
Yeah, I didn't know today was the day and we were all in the boozer going mental when our phones showed us a weird time. My mate behind the bar reminded us. Soft get shoulda shut up and got off home early.
Only when I woke up and my "automatically changing" clock said 7am...great I'll go back to sleep. Them my alarm went off :bawling: Apparently there's some weird thing with my clock so it doesn't change at 1am, it will change later :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I thought it had already happened 2 weeks ago for some reason.

help
Original post by Plagioclase
I got so confused, I was thinking "I swear I've not been wasting my time on the internet for that long" and then I found this thread. I want my hour back :frown:

You will in October
Original post by ctfgh
stfu smelly

Get a life.
Reply 14
No I saw the clocks change so I know, I'm happy with the change, as the daylight in the evening is longer.
Tbh I prefer daylight shorter and nights more longer hence why I wasnt exactly happy finding out they would go forward.
Reply 16
Original post by Retired_Messiah
I thought it had already happened 2 weeks ago for some reason.

help

If you have any association with America or americans then I believe their clocks change either 2 weeks before or after ours in the UK do - perhaps a reason ?

Quick Reply

Latest