The Student Room Group

Just how good is Manchester at Law?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Notoriety
I kinda never :/

What would you do in my situation, because for me Exeter and Manchester are about equal, I like them both
Reply 21
Neither.
At Manchester - despite what they might try to tell you - the standard of teaching is shocking. Students just get in the way of research and are viewed with contempt.

At Warwick the problem is different. The problem at Warwick is that it is the best place for complete administrative incompetence. Not a problem for you? Not until you happen to be the victim it isn't. Just chat to some Warwick students and they will tell you all about it.

Try Leeds, Nottingham, Cardiff or Sheffield instead.
Original post by LawManc
Neither.
At Manchester - despite what they might try to tell you - the standard of teaching is shocking. Students just get in the way of research and are viewed with contempt.

At Warwick the problem is different. The problem at Warwick is that it is the best place for complete administrative incompetence. Not a problem for you? Not until you happen to be the victim it isn't. Just chat to some Warwick students and they will tell you all about it.

Try Leeds, Nottingham, Cardiff or Sheffield instead.

I have a couple of friends studying law at Uni of Manchester and I've never been told that the teaching is poor or that students are made to feel like they just "get in the way"...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending