Doing Edexcel A2 levels after a a six year hiatus.

Watch
Devin1993
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I did my Edexcel AS levels in January 2012. I gave up the idea of doing my A2 levels as I gained an opportunity to work back in 2012. I have been working for a couple of years now under a relative of mine. But I want to do my A2 levels now and complete my Edexcel A- levels for a couple of reasons.

As a student who did AS levels back in January 2012 is it possible for me to do A2 levels in January 2018 and get a final result with the 2 results ?
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
Doones
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Devin1993)
I did my Edexcel AS levels in January 2012. I gave up the idea of doing my A2 levels as I gained an opportunity to work back in 2012. I have been working for a couple of years now under a relative of mine. But I want to do my A2 levels now and complete my Edexcel A- levels for a couple of reasons.

As a student who did AS levels back in January 2012 is it possible for me to do A2 levels in January 2018 and get a final result with the 2 results ?
Tagging Compost

Posted from TSR Mobile
Compost
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Which country are you in?
What subjects?

Assuming you are in England:
For some (e.g. Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Business, Economics, Psychology, History) then the last chance to sit exams on that specification was Summer 2017. For others is might be possible to take them, just not in January 2018, as January exams were abolish in England in 2013 or 14.
Doones
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Compost)
Which country are you in?
What subjects?

Assuming you are in England:
For some (e.g. Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Business, Economics, Psychology, History) then the last chance to sit exams on that specification was Summer 2017. For others is might be possible to re-sit, just not in January 2018, as January exams were abolish in England in 2013 or 14.
I don't think they are resitting, afaict they only completed their ASs.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Compost
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Doonesbury)
I don't think they are resitting, afaict they only completed their ASs.
Thanks - don't know why I put re-sit; I knew they weren't!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (12)
12.77%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (21)
22.34%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (42)
44.68%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (16)
17.02%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (3)
3.19%

Watched Threads