IKE123
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hey, I'm revising for my a level psychology exam and I am just wondering if there are any "universal" evaluation points that can be used for a03 in 16 marker questions?

What I mean by "universal" is that are there any evaluation points that can be used regardless of what the question is and then changed to fit the certain topic?
For example, one I could think of is "real life applications"

I hope that makes sense...

Thanks for your help
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by IKE123)
Hey, I'm revising for my a level psychology exam and I am just wondering if there are any "universal" evaluation points that can be used for a03 in 16 marker questions?

What I mean by "universal" is that are there any evaluation points that can be used regardless of what the question is and then changed to fit the certain topic?
For example, one I could think of is "real life applications"

I hope that makes sense...

Thanks for your help
I think I know what you mean. Are you referring to evaluation points for psychological studies?
Elizabethrosem
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
If you can remember a study for the topics, most will have some kind of validity issue - population ecological etc
IKE123
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by DrawTheLine)
I think I know what you mean. Are you referring to evaluation points for psychological studies?
yes
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by IKE123)
yes
Any bias involved (gender, culture), validity issues, reliability issues, sampling issues.
Chanpanda
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Ethical issues can be used for a lot of the studies especially in social influence
imundercover
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
always refer to issues and debates e.g. is the theory determinist? reductionist? does the study have any gender bias? what are the ethic issues? implications for society? ect
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (172)
14.64%
I'm not sure (54)
4.6%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (344)
29.28%
I have already dropped out (35)
2.98%
I'm not a current university student (570)
48.51%

Watched Threads