The Student Room Group

Why doesnt it feel good

My friends who have had sex tell me it feels really good, but for me it still doesn’t feel good yet, it really worries me when i read online that not every women feels good during sex because i really want to. When it comes to masturbation or oral everything is fine, can someone help put my mind at ease ?
Reply 1
I read somewhere that some people might find it more comfortable masturbating since youre doing it yourself but might feel strange with someone else, I dont know but its a possibility or maybe you havent found a way/position that makes you feel good
(edited 6 years ago)
'Feeling good' or not during sexual intercourse is made up from a number of things.

There's the physical side, and here there are plenty of women who will never orgasm from intercourse alone. It happens easily for some, while others need to grind against their partner's pubic bone, or use fingers or a toy around their clitoris, or...

There's the emotional side, which depends enormously on the circumstances: who it's with, what the relationship with them is like, the environment etc etc.

It's entirely possible to enjoy it one way, but not another. The fact that you can enjoy masturbating and oral is great and should make it easier to combine one of both of those with intercourse.

Finally, I would be surprised if some of your friends aren't lying.
Reply 3
Original post by Outtagum20021
My friends who have had sex tell me it feels really good, but for me it still doesn’t feel good yet, it really worries me when i read online that not every women feels good during sex because i really want to. When it comes to masturbation or oral everything is fine, can someone help put my mind at ease ?

It can be harder for women as we don't have many pleasure spots inside. This means that you need to talk to your partner.

How good it feels depends on your body and who you're having sex with. You know what makes you feel good by yourself, now you need to teach your partner how to please you like that. Emotional attachment can also make a difference. Personally, I also get pleasure out of seeing my partner in pleasure.

Also play around with different options. Change around positions. Being on top gives you more control. Also consider kinks. Maybe him pinning you down as you have sex makes it more enjoyable to you.

I honestly wouldn't worry about it. Different bodies work differently. According to some articles, around 75% never finish from intercourse alone. 10-15% do not manage orgasms at all. I've had sex with some guys I was bored out of my mind with. I've been with my partner for over a year now, both of us loving sex and doing it 3+ times a week. Yet I've never finished from just the penetration part.

Quick Reply

Latest