The Student Room Group

What to do - Finish Msc or not?

My dilemma. I am in a full time well paid job. However, I am supposed to be completing a Msc at the LSE. In one month (by the end of April) I am supposed to have written two essays (5000 words ) and one essay (3000)words. To be very honest I have not even started. I also have three exams in the middle of may which I have not started revising for. I spent 10k on the msc, i started it last year but was unable to finish it for personal reasons. I need to make the desicion today (my birthday). Do i finish the msc and go gung ho for two months or walk away?
Happy birthday!

How important is the msc to your career? Whilst you have spent a lot of money, cramming everything in such a short amount of time might affect the quality of your work and grade. If things go wrong, it means a lot of time and money has been wasted. Do you think you can manage to complete your assignments in the time remaining?

Is there a reason why you fell behind work? It might be a good idea to talk to your tutor to make a new plan. Would it be possible to get an extension if needed?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending