PerpetualPhoenix
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
We usually do the AQA computer science exams, but since there is a lack of specimen material our teacher is making us do the Edexcel specimen papers. Having not done this exam board at all, I've no idea what topics are on it.
Does anybody know the topics that are on the Edexcel Computer Science Paper 1? Are they the same as AQA? Much appreciated
giothevanna11
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Pretty sure the majority of the specs overlap each other for the most part. I’m doing Edexcel and Paper 1 is mostly theory based, while Paper 2 is mostly focused on algorithms and applying knowledge of that/programming/etc. into different scenarios
BobJones789
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Which topics are in CS Paper 1 then ?
salman.rm
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
How are you feeling about CS? The only part we've learnt is programming, but know nothing about hardware, the internet or protocols etc. I plan to just watch videos this weekend and do some intense revision.
PerpetualPhoenix
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by salman.rm)
How are you feeling about CS? The only part we've learnt is programming, but know nothing about hardware, the internet or protocols etc. I plan to just watch videos this weekend and do some intense revision.
oh? That's quite unfortunate; we've covered all of the CS content already and are now just revising the class' weak areas (especially protocols and the TCP/IP layers o.o)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (52)
28.57%
No (130)
71.43%

Watched Threads