The Student Room Group

Is this embarrassing??please be honest

Basically soo my friends randomly came over without even giving me a heads up and my mum opened the door which is cool so far i dont mind them coming over at all but my mum legit brang them into the living area where it is all messy and i was there sitting awkwardly wearing my pjs since i had absolutely no idea they were coming the thing which made me so humiliated was when my mum invited them into the living area where its all messy and im sat there looking all scruffy my mum could of at least said to my friends wait for a second that im coming but instead my mum just embarrassed the living crap out of me and i know when i go to school tomorrow they are gonna bring up what happend today which is going to be even more awkward i think maybe im just over exaggerating i dont know should i feel embarrassed or not??.
You clearly just made a thread like this
Reply 2
Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx
You clearly just made a thread like this

yeh it wasnt posting so i copied and paste it and made another
You think you're the only one with a messy house?
So many people have messy houses and just tidy it all before someone comes over, as for the PJ's well what can your friend expect? They didn't tell you that they were coming over, believe me its not the end of the world
Are they close friends, if so then its calm. No need to stress about it
If they’re true friends, they won’t judge you/care. Try not to dwell on it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending