Adebisi080
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I wanna apply for Deny,s Holland scholarship in UCL, so I need a UCL and UCAS students number to complete the registration please help me out
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Adebisi080)
I wanna apply for Deny,s Holland scholarship in UCL, so I need a UCL and UCAS students number to complete the registration please help me out
Your ucas number is the number you use to log into Track.

Your ucl number should be on your correspondence from them - if you can’t find it then you’ll have to ring them up today and ask for it.
Adebisi080
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Please, I want you to put me through on how to get the UCL number
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Adebisi080)
Please, I want you to put me through on how to get the UCL number
You UCL number should be on your correspondence (emails and letters) that they have sent you. It's also available on Portico https://evision.ucl.ac.uk/urd/sits.urd/run/siw_lgn

If you can't find it then you need to ring them up and ask for it. +44 (0)20 3370 1215

The deadline isn't until July so there's no rush
Thokozani mack
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I need the UCAS and UCL number to complete my application form
Thokozani mack
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Please help me to get the UCL AND UCAS number
Stebe
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
As said before, your UCAS number is available on Track. When you click on the Menu button in the right hand corner, it'll show up next to your name.
Your UCL number should be stayed on whatever correspondence you get, you can access your letters using Portico.
ttigist1
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I want apply for Deny,s Holland scholarship in UCL, so I need UCAS students number to complete the registration please help me out
ttigist1
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I wanna apply for Deny,s Holland scholarship in UCL, so i need UCAS students number to complete the registration please help me out
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by ttigist1)
I wanna apply for Deny,s Holland scholarship in UCL, so i need UCAS students number to complete the registration please help me out
Read the thread

Your UCAS number is on Track.
Your UCL number is on portico
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (657)
33.55%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (831)
42.44%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (381)
19.46%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (89)
4.55%

Watched Threads