The Student Room Group

Psychology EPQ on gender

Hi, I was wondering if there were any perticular areas in gender to look at and questions to pose for my upcoming EPQ that I am going to start. I have chosen gender as it is a subject I am very interested in wishing psychology that we don’t study, I was hoping to please get some gender related questions that I could possibly research. Thank you very much x
Original post by Alexandra-webb
Hi, I was wondering if there were any perticular areas in gender to look at and questions to pose for my upcoming EPQ that I am going to start. I have chosen gender as it is a subject I am very interested in wishing psychology that we don’t study, I was hoping to please get some gender related questions that I could possibly research. Thank you very much x

Research the most relevant issues to do with gender in society at the moment, and then create a question from that. It shouldn't be a simple yes or no question, more of a debate.
Thank you very much for this I think this will help direct me in the right direction of ideas on what to do 😊
Original post by DrawTheLine
Research the most relevant issues to do with gender in society at the moment, and then create a question from that. It shouldn't be a simple yes or no question, more of a debate.
Original post by DrawTheLine

Hi sorry for the later reply, I was woundering if you have any tips or places to look for relevant issues on gender as I’m struggling to find one.
Original post by Alexandra-webb
Hi sorry for the later reply, I was woundering if you have any tips or places to look for relevant issues on gender as I’m struggling to find one.

The news - papers websites etc.

Quick Reply

Latest