The Student Room Group

Bsc (hons) social work in wales application

I am thinking of applying for university soon, I have contacted my local university to try to understand exactly what qualifications are needed and if I match the criteria but i am getting conflicting answers regarding my qualifications.

I have cache level 3 in supporting teaching and learning in schools QCF apparently 12 credits &
level 3 diploma health and social care children and young people apparently 58 credits

I am also trying to get in touch with the assessor who's finishing off my diploma to try and resolve this matter so i can go ahead with my application if possible.

If anyone here has had a similar experience regarding application and concerns surrounding qualifications please comment below.
Original post by Ffirebrand
I am thinking of applying for university soon, I have contacted my local university to try to understand exactly what qualifications are needed and if I match the criteria but i am getting conflicting answers regarding my qualifications.

I have cache level 3 in supporting teaching and learning in schools QCF apparently 12 credits &
level 3 diploma health and social care children and young people apparently 58 credits

I am also trying to get in touch with the assessor who's finishing off my diploma to try and resolve this matter so i can go ahead with my application if possible.

If anyone here has had a similar experience regarding application and concerns surrounding qualifications please comment below.

If you have alternative qualifications only the uni you are applying to can assess them for entry so waiting to hear back from them is a good idea and also bear in mind that different unis may have different requirements.

Quick Reply

Latest