The Student Room Group

Tips to apply for psychology at university?

Hi, i am currently studying my first year of a levels and I have been interested in applying to university to study psychology at places such as Exeter, Nottingham and York. I have current,y been thinking of possible tips and ideas of how and what I should do to achieve this especially concerning things outside school and what I should be doing concerning my work and learning inside of school. It looks like currently my predicted grades will be at least an a* aa and I am wanting to do a psychology EPQ concerning gender.
Any advice on things I should do would be highly appreciated at I am worried that if I don’t start acting on what I should do I could possibly loose out of a chance in going to a university I have been wanting to go to for a while.
Thank you very much 😊
Original post by Alexandra-webb
Hi, i am currently studying my first year of a levels and I have been interested in applying to university to study psychology at places such as Exeter, Nottingham and York. I have current,y been thinking of possible tips and ideas of how and what I should do to achieve this especially concerning things outside school and what I should be doing concerning my work and learning inside of school. It looks like currently my predicted grades will be at least an a* aa and I am wanting to do a psychology EPQ concerning gender.
Any advice on things I should do would be highly appreciated at I am worried that if I don’t start acting on what I should do I could possibly loose out of a chance in going to a university I have been wanting to go to for a while.
Thank you very much 😊

It's an academic degree so read around your subject. Look at what's current in the field and read around the topics covered by degrees.
Original post by alleycat393
It's an academic degree so read around your subject. Look at what's current in the field and read around the topics covered by degrees.

Thank you very much for your reply, this will help me a lot in guiding me what to do your help is greatly appreciated 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending