Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hello guys

I have received offers from

University of york - MA MUSIC PRODUCTION
Westminster - Music production masters
London college of music , university of west london - Mmus composition, MA audio production
university of Sussex - Music and sonic arts masters
Leeds beckett - Music Production masters
Uni of Hertfordshire - Music production masters
Kingston university - Production of popular music

If there are better universities for music production and technology i am ready to apply but any input will be helpful

i have interviews for goldsmiths later this week and waiting to hear from university of leeds and birmingham.

I really dont know how to decide on the university. i have also received scholarships from leeds beckett and sussex and waiting for a reply from other unis for scholarship.

Any help from current students studying in any of these unis would be good.
221Breezeblocks
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi there, as you're applying for a master's, I was wondering what BA degree you did and where ? My brother is wanting to do music production so just wondering about your experience
SAE Institute Student Rep
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by vishalram)
Hello guys

I have received offers from

University of york - MA MUSIC PRODUCTION
Westminster - Music production masters
London college of music , university of west london - Mmus composition, MA audio production
university of Sussex - Music and sonic arts masters
Leeds beckett - Music Production masters
Uni of Hertfordshire - Music production masters
Kingston university - Production of popular music

If there are better universities for music production and technology i am ready to apply but any input will be helpful

i have interviews for goldsmiths later this week and waiting to hear from university of leeds and birmingham.

I really dont know how to decide on the university. i have also received scholarships from leeds beckett and sussex and waiting for a reply from other unis for scholarship.

Any help from current students studying in any of these unis would be good.
Hi! Congrats on your offers! I would like to let you know that SAE Institute is another university which provides degrees within the creative industry. SAE is well known in the sector because of its BA/BSc in Audio Production. It is a two-year course and it is mainly focused on studio recordings, mixing and mastering. However, there are other modules which complement the core ones and there, you will explore other fields in the sound industry such as multimedia sound, game & film sound, electronic music production, live sound... I highly recommend you to have a look at our fully-equipped studios with industry-standard gear here. Also, a really good thing to do is to attend an open day and so, you can visit the facilities in our campuses located in London, Glasgow, Oxford, and Liverpool. If you have any further questions regarding student life and the academic point of view of current students, don't hesitate to contact me or any of my colleagues in Unibuddy!

All the best,
Claus
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (69)
26.95%
No - I have already returned home (28)
10.94%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (54)
21.09%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (28)
10.94%
No - I live at home during term anyway (77)
30.08%

Watched Threads