The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Private Accomodation for Couple

Hey all,

I confirmed NCL as my firm to study computer science and I’m not looking to book my accomodation this week.

I suffer from an illness known as Cystic Fibrosis which directly affects my daily life, giving it a strict routine which involves a high calorie diet and medication. Because of my high maintenance illness, my girlfriend, who is also my carer, will be living with me and studying at NCL university as well.

Now, we’re looking for a relatively large studio room that has enough space for my equipment and medication to be stored. So far we’ve really liked the look of the studios offered at Plummer House and Verde - does anyone have any experience with these? I read on here about the new place opening up Called ‘Newgate’ by Unite Students but I’m unsure if they offer dual occupancy in their studios.

If possible, could anyone give me some advice, tips or recommendations with my specific situation?

Many thanks
Original post by Parabolatic
Hey all,

I confirmed NCL as my firm to study computer science and I’m not looking to book my accomodation this week.

I suffer from an illness known as Cystic Fibrosis which directly affects my daily life, giving it a strict routine which involves a high calorie diet and medication. Because of my high maintenance illness, my girlfriend, who is also my carer, will be living with me and studying at NCL university as well.

Now, we’re looking for a relatively large studio room that has enough space for my equipment and medication to be stored. So far we’ve really liked the look of the studios offered at Plummer House and Verde - does anyone have any experience with these? I read on here about the new place opening up Called ‘Newgate’ by Unite Students but I’m unsure if they offer dual occupancy in their studios.

If possible, could anyone give me some advice, tips or recommendations with my specific situation?

Many thanks

Hi Parabolatic,

Congratulations on your offer! 😁

I’m sure you’ll already have seen, but we have some useful information regarding accessible accommodation on our website here: http://www.ncl.ac.uk/accommodation/university/accessible/#ourrooms

And of course if you’d like to chat to our team about your requirements, they’d be more than happy to advise you further on what we could offer specifically. For this your best contact would be [email protected] or 0191 208 333 😊

Best wishes,

Susie
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending