English Literature Past Exams (2017)

Watch this thread
Katbarry1
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi can anyone let me know what the GCSE English Literature exam questions were last year (AQA) and i study; Macbeth, Jekyll and Hyde, Lord of the Flies and unseen and seen poetry (power and conflict). Would be really helpful.
Thanks
LarissaAlves
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
you`ll find past AQA literature papers here http://www.aqa.org.uk/exams-administ...d-mark-schemes
They also have the mark scheme and exemplar answers. very useful

For Power and Conflict, you can try this free website that has lots of other questions to practice https://app.senecalearning.com/class...4-f9cf15791499
Katbarry1
Rep:
Hi, yes thanks for replying.
I have seen them but they are the old ones i was wondering what the question were for last year as they were the first to do the “new GCSEs”
The ones on the AQA website are from 2014...at least that’s what it says on the paper.
internet monster
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
i know for poems it was Bayonet Charge
Katbarry1
Rep:
Thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (18)
21.69%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (11)
13.25%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
4.82%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (14)
16.87%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (17)
20.48%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (19)
22.89%

Watched Threads