Fattie needs help with weight loss, wanting a paleo lifestyle change and gut bacteria Watch

fattieneedshelp
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I'm a fattie that wants to eat naturally to not only lose this weight but to be healthy however I have only ever eaten fast food and bread/meat throughout my life, never any vegetables or fruits or anything that is good for you.

I have no doubt my guy bacteria is messed up which is causing me issues in losing weight in addition to other problems, I need a full proof plan to get on the road to weight loss, being healthy and my gut bacteria back to normal.

I need a list of recipes categorised for breakfast, lunch and dinner that contain all the most healthy ingredients possible since from what I read I need at least 75% vegetables and leafy greens, 25% meat, omega 3 fats/monounsaturated fats, coconut oil/olive oil, high fiber foods and fermented foods?

Please help, I'm not an intelligent person (mental disability) and I need to be told directly (basically hand holding) to get things done.
fattieneedshelp
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Please help me, I don't want to be unhealthy and fat anymore
YouAreAYute
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
buy yakults, theyre pengg, and healthy w good bacteria
JaseyB
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I think the best course of action is also to incorporate a little exercise into your life. What I eatnot sure this qualifies for the healthiest of foods as you requested but it;s probably not far off)
Breakfast: half a glass of 1%fatmilk warmed in microwave for 2 minutes - placed into a bowl mixed with readybrek(original) until a nice thick texture, 5 teaspoons of stewed apple (pre stewed refrigereated then warmed in microwace for 1minute) a scattering of chopped almonds, sesame seeds , handful or 2 of cocount chunks and a large spoon full of cocao nibs.
Between breakfast and lunch: 1 banana
Lunch Monday-friday: 4 rounds of chicken salad sandwiches on wholemeal bread - salad is made from: iceberg lettuce thinky sliced carrot and chopped red onion, with homemade vineggrette (2 teaspoons of olive oil, 1 teaspoon of white rice vinegar 1 teaspoon of jif lemon juice, salt and pepper).

Lunch Sunday: Same as monday to friday except chicken is swapped for scrambled eggs.
Lunch Saturday: Chicken or oxtail soup with 4 rounds of wholemeal bread.

Between Lunch and Dinner/Tea: 1 banana.
Pre Dinner/Tea: 1 Apple.

Dinner/Tea: 1 or 2 potatoes(depending on size) sliced, curly cale, spinach whole carrot (chopped), cauliflower, brussel sprouts, garden peas steamed in mint water over the hob. Served with some sort of fish or pie.

Late night snack : usually 1 orange.
Angry cucumber
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Start eating like an adult. Cook for yourself. You don't need the horse **** diet that is paleo to do that
AssPhysician
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Idiot.
biolostudy
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Please don't do paleo... it's too low carb and no one can stick to that long term without either developing an eating disorder or serious health consequences i.e. heart disease, cancer.... Eat whole plant foods like bananas, dates, spinach, berries, carrots, potatoes until you are full whenever you get hungry. If you pay attention to true hunger you will get where you should be. And ditch the meat and dairy, most unhelpful foods for weight loss out there.
SirStumpsWorth
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by fattieneedshelp)
Please help me, I don't want to be unhealthy and fat anymore
hey , the best advice I can offer you is that you need to "reboot" your body's fuctions , you can easily do this by fasting from sunrise till sunset for maybe a week or two , after the week is over you should start incorporating exercise into your life , now by exercise i mean cardio exercises , mainly climbing steps , jogging , swimming , also try to do these early in the morning without eating anything , and then have something that is slowly digested yet filling like fibres or oats , avoid carbs-white bread, fried foods, processed can foods, frozen foods , try eating spinach and lean proteins like chicken breast or baked beans , rule of thumb , have 5 small meals in a day , dont eat before sleeping , drink a lot of green tea , also just a heads up , when you start a diet you will feel low on energy , thats just your body reprgramming itself to get off the carbs as an energy source and use the stored up fats instead , and about 2 weeks later your life will feel a whole lot comfortable and "open", also , you need 2700 kcal in a day , the bare minimum , if you eat less than thin you will lose weight , if you eat more you will have to exercise more

^followed that plan and lost 20 kgs in 2 months.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (370)
67.27%
No (180)
32.73%

Watched Threads