The Student Room Group

Going to UNI in London...

Hello, so I’m hopefully going to UAL (University of the Arts London) this September and I’m moving up to London for it as I’m only a 2 hr train to London but can be unreliable and such. I live on the coast in a tiny town, does anyone have any advice on how to get used to London lifestyle and get comfortable / settle well as I’m quite nervous for the change I’ll have, thanks 😊
Original post by asia2069
Hello, so I’m hopefully going to UAL (University of the Arts London) this September and I’m moving up to London for it as I’m only a 2 hr train to London but can be unreliable and such. I live on the coast in a tiny town, does anyone have any advice on how to get used to London lifestyle and get comfortable / settle well as I’m quite nervous for the change I’ll have, thanks 😊

If possible visit London a couple of times- go see the area around the campus you'll be studying at and when you know it the accomodation you'll be staying in so its not totally unfamilar to you and the busyness of London isn't a total shock.
Reply 2
Original post by asia2069

your going to university with loads of people who'll be in the same position as you so chill, you don't need to prepare or be nervous

I'm you going ucl and can't wait

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending