MBBC Podcast - By-Election Special watch

Announcements
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    What is this?/I'm confused
    Hi there. If you're confused as to what is going on here then you are probably new to this section of TSR. This is a Model House of Commons, a forum where we emulate the structure of the Real Life House of Commons as an excuse to debate politics.

If you are seeing this and you want to get involved in the debate, please feel free. You do not need to join a party, get approval or join any group to get stuck in right away. If you enjoy it and you do want to join a party then you can do so here. If you have any questions or need any help please message me, or DayneD89, the current Speaker.

Note: Please refrain from making comments about how we spend our free time. It is our free time to spend.

Model BBC's second podcast, a by-election special. Just 10 mins or so this time.

Please have a listen.

ReputationRep:
    Another great podcast 04MR17, I do enjoy listening to them and I think they are something refreshingly different in the MHoC.

ReputationRep:
    Loving this 04MR17, keep up the good work 👍
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Calm, collected and professional... Well done 04MR17

ReputationRep:
    You all sound considerably more mature than how I imagine you based on what you say in writing.

ReputationRep:
    A good edition of the podcast, well done MR.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I preferred the last one although I appreciate this one was a special episode on a single topic, of which this size and format was appropriate. For further The Week in MHoC episodes, I believe it should be reduced to 30 minutes and uploaded alongside 3-6 separate videos that serve as highlights. For Question Time episodes, I believe it might be reasonable to be as lengthy as the first episode (an hour) if it was also split into separate highlight videos.

Keep up the good work.

ReputationRep:
    Well done.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Really good work - congratulations to all involved. This is the perfect length in my opinion and I hope there will be many more similar podcasts to come.

ReputationRep:
    Tommy1boy

A government win by a comfortable margin did you say? Oh, hahaha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vitiate)
    Tommy1boy

No need to rub it in :P
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Vitiate)
    Tommy1boy

:giggle:
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 04MR17)
    What is this?/I'm confused
    Hi there. If you're confused as to what is going on here then you are probably new to this section of TSR. This is a Model House of Commons, a forum where we emulate the structure of the Real Life House of Commons as an excuse to debate politics.

If you are seeing this and you want to get involved in the debate, please feel free. You do not need to join a party, get approval or join any group to get stuck in right away. If you enjoy it and you do want to join a party then you can do so here. If you have any questions or need any help please message me, or DayneD89, the current Speaker.

Note: Please refrain from making comments about how we spend our free time. It is our free time to spend.

Model BBC's second podcast, a by-election special. Just 10 mins or so this time.

Please have a listen.

Was this done on Discord by any chance?
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Phillip Banks)
    I probably wouldn't be able to say.:flute:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 04MR17)
    I probably wouldn't be able to say.:flute:
    Classic.

ReputationRep:
    Hello welcome to Mhoc

Would like to join a party and get involved?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr T 999)
    Hello welcome to Mhoc

Would like to join a party and get involved?
    I am a follower of politics but I am not an avid follower of any political party currently.

ReputationRep:
    I am a follower of politics but I am not an avid follower of any political party currently.
    I'm the same I have no political affiliations with any party in real life. Playing Mhoc is quite fun and the debates are good. You don't need to be affiliated with a party in real life to get involved, I encourage you to get involved but if it is not your thing then fair enough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr T 999)
    I'm the same I have no political affiliations with any party in real life. Playing Mhoc is quite fun and the debates are good. You don't need to be affiliated with a party in real life to get involved, I encourage you to get involved but if it is not your thing then fair enough.
    Sounds like something I would be interested in ngl.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like something I would be interested in ngl.
    In which case, I would recommend checking out this thread where you can find out which party you would best fit into.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 1, 2018
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.