The Student Room Group

Revision

In terms of revising science at GCSE do little bits of each science, vary them rather than trying to cram one in! I’m also doing GCSEs this year and I’ve been advised to revise little and often rather than trying to cram it in due to stress. I make revision cards, posters around my room or even record yourself reaching a topic to see how much you know.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Watercolourkid
In terms of revising science at GCSE do little bits of each science, vary them rather than trying to cram one in! I’m also doing GCSEs this year and I’ve been advised to revise little and often rather than trying to cram it in due to stress. I make revision cards, posters around my room or even record yourself reaching a topic to see how much you know.

Food advice, just find your own style. Midmapping I find very useful plus practice exam question.
Original post by Watercolourkid

great advice! I agree completely. Do that and also practice questions!
This website offers all Sciences and exam boards in short sessions so that revision can be little and often instead of cramming - just like you said! There are loads of different types of questions and it's all free!
https://app.senecalearning.com/classroom/course/8d64c500-1ba7-11e8-9294-c3528be8998b/section/62a74300-1bcb-11e8-807a-17a3472c856c

Quick Reply

Latest