Offering cheap revision and study services

Watch this thread
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
High guys. I'm offering cheap services for revision. I will write you a good set of quality revision cards for 50p for GCSE subjects and 1 pounds for AS and A-level subjects (or equivalent). If you would like essays wrote I charge 2 pounds per page (size 12 font). I am particularly knowledgeable about law and psychology but can offer these services for other subjects too. If you're interested please PM me detailing the services you require and I will do my best to help.

Kind regards
username2911200
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by 2025)
High guys. I'm offering cheap services for revision. I will write you a good set of quality revision cards for 50p for GCSE subjects and 1 pounds for AS and A-level subjects (or equivalent). If you would like essays wrote I charge 2 pounds per page (size 12 font). I am particularly knowledgeable about law, psychology, sociology, Engineering, and maths but can offer these services for other subjects too. If you're interested please PM me detailing the services you require and I will do my best to help.

Kind regards
What is it you're offering that people either can't make themselves or find for free online? There are hundreds of revision websites with free revision cards and loads of other resources out there.

I don't see how you could be 'particularly knowledgeable' about law, psychology and sociology as well as maths and engineering as they're not related.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (87)
19.42%
The paper was reasonable (171)
38.17%
Not feeling great about that exam... (119)
26.56%
It was TERRIBLE (71)
15.85%

Watched Threads