i think imma fail

Watch this thread
shelia 132536y4
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
plz help i feel like im gonna fail EVERYTHING like im so thick and i dont understand any crap that the teachers say. advice?
Know Your Enemy
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
I'd recommend looking for YouTube videos...there's probably loads on different exam boards and subjects somewhere, but obvs I cba to look on behalf of someone else. I watch YouTube sometimes when revising Business Studies; there's a pretty handy playlist on there uploaded by a Business teacher somewhere. It's an old spec but most of the content it covers is relevant. Only you know what exam boards and spec you're covering.

I would also recommend past-papers; when I do them, I write out the questions I can answer with a normal biro and the stuff I wrote with assistance (like notes or the internet) in green pen. That way, I can look back over the paper and easily see which subjects I need to revise (well, that's if I actually look at the papers!)

Good luck for exam season btw! There's still time, but you have gotta put in a lot of work from now on.
shelia 132536y4
Rep:
(Original post by Know Your Enemy)
I'd recommend looking for YouTube videos...there's probably loads on different exam boards and subjects somewhere, but obvs I cba to look on behalf of someone else. I watch YouTube sometimes when revising Business Studies; there's a pretty handy playlist on there uploaded by a Business teacher somewhere. It's an old spec but most of the content it covers is relevant. Only you know what exam boards and spec you're covering.

I would also recommend past-papers; when I do them, I write out the questions I can answer with a normal biro and the stuff I wrote with assistance (like notes or the internet) in green pen. That way, I can look back over the paper and easily see which subjects I need to revise (well, that's if I actually look at the papers!)

Good luck for exam season btw! There's still time, but you have gotta put in a lot of work from now on.
i'm too poor for youtube. i use school computers
Know Your Enemy
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by shelia 132536y4)
Can't you access YouTube at school? I can.
shelia 132536y4
Rep:
Can't you access YouTube at school? I can.
we can only get internet but youtube is prohibited. i told you im povo
LarissaAlves
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
you can still do things on the school computers. For example, you can download and print past exam papers and then answer them at home. You can print the summaries from BBC Bitesize and Seneca Learning https://senecalearning.com/resources/ and use them to create flashcards.
Don`t give up! Focus on practising as many questions as you can and take one day to plan what you will study on each day until the exams.
shelia 132536y4
Rep:
(Original post by LarissaAlves)
you can still do things on the school computers. For example, you can download and print past exam papers and then answer them at home. You can print the summaries from BBC Bitesize and Seneca Learning https://senecalearning.com/resources/ and use them to create flashcards.
Don`t give up! Focus on practising as many questions as you can and take one day to plan what you will study on each day until the exams.
we have printer credit at school but my fam cant afford it so i cant print anything
username3741972
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
we have printer credit at school but my fam cant afford it so i cant print anything
ask your friends to print it out for you
LarissaAlves
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
take pictures of the computer screen?
shelia 132536y4
Rep:
(Original post by Jheinexx)
ask your friends to print it out for you
i have no friends
Know Your Enemy
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Print-screen or ask friends to print stuff out...
shelia 132536y4
Rep:
(Original post by LarissaAlves)
take pictures of the computer screen?
with what?
username3741972
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
i have no friends
screenshot the past paper questions
shelia 132536y4
Rep:
screenshot the past paper questions
with what
username3741972
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
with what
Your phone?
shelia 132536y4
Rep:
Your phone?
sure, the one that i dont have
username3741972
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
sure, the one that i dont have
what are you using right now?
Know Your Enemy
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
You can print-screen stuff on the computer by pressing the Ctrl and PrintScreen buttons. Don't know how print screen is spelt on the button though.
shelia 132536y4
Rep:
what are you using right now?
computer at school
shelia 132536y4
Rep:
You can print-screen stuff on the computer by pressing the Ctrl and PrintScreen buttons. Don't know how print screen is spelt on the button though.
no printer credit
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (18)
31.03%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (22)
37.93%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
3.45%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
5.17%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (4)
6.9%
I’m starting to consider my university options (7)
12.07%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (1)
1.72%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
1.72%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed