The Student Room Group

Penis size reduction

Please be respectful of my post before you start bombarding me with messages calling me a liar, a troll or anything else negative. This is a serious post and I’m only looking for serious answers :smile:

For quite a while of been considering going to a doctor and seeing if I can get some kind of reduction to the size of my penis. To cut a long story short, I haven’t because it’s down right embarrassing. It’s caused problems in past relationships that I’ve had and that’s one of the main reasons I’m considering it. The only thing is that once it’s done.....there’s no going back haha

So my main questions are these A) does anybody know for sure If such a procedure exists? Because online it’s kinda saying yes and no.....and B) should I seriously consider it, or am I being crazy and should be grateful for what ive got?

Again, serious answers only please. It’s highly frustrating otherwise not to mention down right rude for people to make jokes

Thanks
Original post by LucienLeNeve
Please be respectful of my post before you start bombarding me with messages calling me a liar, a troll or anything else negative. This is a serious post and I’m only looking for serious answers :smile:

For quite a while of been considering going to a doctor and seeing if I can get some kind of reduction to the size of my penis. To cut a long story short, I haven’t because it’s down right embarrassing. It’s caused problems in past relationships that I’ve had and that’s one of the main reasons I’m considering it. The only thing is that once it’s done.....there’s no going back haha

So my main questions are these A) does anybody know for sure If such a procedure exists? Because online it’s kinda saying yes and no.....and B) should I seriously consider it, or am I being crazy and should be grateful for what ive got?

Again, serious answers only please. It’s highly frustrating otherwise not to mention down right rude for people to make jokes

Thanks

You could always find a size queen.

If it's causing you pain or discomfort I'd go ahead but if not leave it alone...

Thanks

before you do anything that needs your penis smaller, have a cold shower
Original post by Anagogic
You could always find a size queen.

If it's causing you pain or discomfort I'd go ahead but if not leave it alone...

It doesn’t cause me any pain or discomfort personally but I’ve been told that it causes pain and discomfort. Again this is one of my biggest concerns...
You wanna know how I got my 10 inch?

Spoiler

Original post by AnothaOne
You wanna know how I got my 10 inch?

Spoiler

Hahaah
Reply 6
'Before you start posting negative things' bruh this is a student thread not a medical thread, student strangers you don't know giving advice on what you should do with your penis? Just go to a GP.
Original post by jdddd
'Before you start posting negative things' bruh this is a student thread not a medical thread, student strangers you don't know giving advice on what you should do with your penis? Just go to a GP.

It’s easier BECAUSE everyone’s a stranger.......
Reply 8
It’s easier BECAUSE everyone’s a stranger.......

You actually think a stranger is going to give you some good advice on your penis? A GP is a stranger?
Original post by jdddd
You actually think a stranger is going to give you some good advice on your penis? A GP is a stranger?

I’m not sitting in the same room, opposite everybody on here having to say it
Reply 10
I’m not sitting in the same room, opposite everybody on here having to say it

How can someone talk about it having not seen it?

Thanks

How big does it need to be for you to want it to be reduced?
Original post by Anonymous
How big does it need to be for you to want it to be reduced?

Well erect it’s around 13 inches give or take....I feel as though that warrants a reduction.

To cut a long story short

*Snigger*
Call 111 and explain your situation
Ok...what’s 111? I’m American, I’ve never heard of this
Ok...what’s 111? I’m American, I’ve never heard of this

Are you in the UK now?
Are you in the oUK now?

I sure am :smile: