HMRC Higher Officer Compliance Caseworker (Belfast) Watch

GermanShepherd28
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Has anyone applied for the EO or HEO Compliance Caseworker roles with HMRC in Belfast?

Feel free to join the Party if you have applied for any other HMRC jobs in Belfast.
lynxfactory
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Hey, I've applied for the role in Manchester but can't find a thread so thought I`d post here. I've passed the verbal and numerical but haven't been given the option to do the SJT, it just says application on hold as online tests completed. Is this the same for yourself?
GermanShepherd28
Rep:
?
(Original post by lynxfactory)
Hey, I've applied for the role in Manchester but can't find a thread so thought I`d post here. I've passed the verbal and numerical but haven't been given the option to do the SJT, it just says application on hold as online tests completed. Is this the same for yourself?
Did you previously apply for any CS job at the same grade? And do a SJT...
lynxfactory
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by GermanShepherd28)
Did you previously apply for any CS job at the same grade? And do a SJT...
Yeah I did but that was over 6 months ago and on the feedback page it doesn't state that my SJT score has been carried forward. Plus on my last application it states that SJT score won't get banked so a bit weird really.
GermanShepherd28
Rep:
?
No I havent done tge tests yet. Too busy at work. Will do them at weekends. No problem with verbal reasoning. Always score 90%+.

Just worried aboit SJT as trying to guess what competency they are asking about in each scenario is hard
jubilee64
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Same problem with Edinburgh role. First application. I emailed them, they escalated it but haven’t heard since.
GermanShepherd28
Rep:
?
I applied for EO grade caseworker and SJT test is working fine.
GermanShepherd28
Rep:
?
^^ as well as HEO
zoedmc
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I’ve applied for the role in Newcastle I have done all 3 tests application is now on hold

Good luck everyone
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
The.Deer.Hunter
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Has anyone applied for multiple locations? When I submit it just comes up with 'Application being reviewed' and there's no online test results. I would think you might have to do the SJT again (as it isn't banked), but there's no option to do anything.
GermanShepherd28
Rep:
?
I bombed the higher officer one but nail the Officer (EO) one lol
zoedmc
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by The.Deer.Hunter)
Has anyone applied for multiple locations? When I submit it just comes up with 'Application being reviewed' and there's no online test results. I would think you might have to do the SJT again (as it isn't banked), but there's no option to do anything.
If you apply for multiple locations you’ll be interviewed on your first location and your score gets applied to the other locations you’ve applied to
The.Deer.Hunter
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by zoedmc)
If you apply for multiple locations you’ll be interviewed on your first location and your score gets applied to the other locations you’ve applied to
Ah ok, thank you
Cass1988
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Anyone else done he SJT and got ridiculously low scores? Talked to a few who work in HMRC already and all had below 10%. Totally not like them with having passed the same previously.
zoedmc
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Cass1988)
Anyone else done he SJT and got ridiculously low scores? Talked to a few who work in HMRC already and all had below 10%. Totally not like them with having passed the same previously.
I was quite surprised I got 96% but I had gone through the framework quite thoroughly
Cass1988
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by zoedmc)
I was quite surprised I got 96% but I had gone through the framework quite thoroughly
Nice work well done! That for the HO or O post?
zoedmc
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Cass1988)
Nice work well done! That for the HO or O post?
Thank you that was for the HO role
Billy9
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
only got 33% for the SJIT test - Surprisingly did not automatically fail - its on hold but doubt i'l get through with that score.
jubilee64
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
69 for me on the SJT, they appear to have rectified the earlier technical issue. Not holding my breath with that score, wish it had come in about 10% higher! I did OK to Good on all categories except leadership, which looking at my CV is probably about right.
Pmakgreb
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Over 90% on both numerical and verbal but SJT let me down. Application on hold after that. My competency based example was strong so hoping I still have a chance of interview. Really surprised at score in SJT as I thought my answers demonstrated good judgement. I was quite moderate with my answers so I suspect to score higher you need to hit both extremes.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (75)
29.41%
No - I got the required grades (147)
57.65%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (33)
12.94%

Watched Threads