The Student Room Group

Wanting to go out with a friend need advice

So I have this friend who I have had a crush on for a while. We went out to the cinema last week and we had a really good time. She was laughing and giggling the whole evening and kept saying it was the best time of her life. She was cuddling up to me in the cinema and holding onto me when walking around town. When ever we are together we have a great time and are always laughing and having a good time. She is the only person that I have ever let in and has gotten through all my mental ‘walls’ I you know what I mean. Unfortunately she has a boyfriend who has taken advantage of her memory loss situation last week after a panic attack she had because of an argument they had. When confronted about what he did he smiled as if he had won a prize. I really like her and I think she may like me too. When I asked she was still with him she made it sound as if she only stayed with so they could stay friends (they were best friends before they went out).
I don’t know what to do and am unsure if I should ask her out or just keep showing her a good time and see how this plays out.
Reply 1
Can you elaborate on the memory loss further please? It's not clear if she is aware that she has a boyfriend because of the memory loss or if this is her way of getting back at her boyfriend for taking advantage of her, whatever that means. Hard to tell if she's aware it's still cheating.
Don't be an orbiter.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending