The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Erm whats wrong with Israel?
Reply 2
Do you mean Palestine?
IMG_20180327_191444_656.jpg
I have a negative view of Israel. Note that this doesn't make me anti-semitic or alt-right. It makes me someone who has a negative view of the state of Israel.
What's Israel? Do you mean the illegal state that sits on Palestine?
Reply 6
I have a slightly negative view on Israel, primarily because of what they have done in Gaza and because of the illegal settlements. Positive view of Israelis and Palestinians.
(edited 6 years ago)
Negative, all of our western countries are failing to put enough pressure on Israel to stop settlements and stop its occupation of Palestine, whereas if Russia does something in Crimea all of a sudden we respond with sanctions and deport embassy staff. Israel is a menace. Nothing wrong with Jews thou. Keep in mind that Israel =/= Judaism.
Reply 8
I'm on the side of my Palestinian brothers and sisters against an occupying force that shouldn't exist there in the first place. Screw "Israel"
Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx
Erm whats wrong with Israel?

The illegal settlements it's placing in Palestine and the terrible violence towards the people in Palestine.
Reply 10
**** Israel, viva Palestine
Well this thread is only going to end one way.
I am anti-Israel but anti-Arab nationalism too :K:
I’m going to regret this.

To all of those saying **** Israel, what do you propose instead? A two state solution?
Reply 15
I love Israel, primarily because they destroy all the surrounding homicidal maniacs.
I put neutral because i don't know a lot about Israel or Palestine, and they could be respectable in terms of technology? But negative becuase they took illegal lands from Palestine and they seem to have a barbaric view on Arabs, but then again the Middle East is a bit ... fanatic i guess?

Then again, most of the mainly negative views come from Muslims i believe.
Original post by Kangaroo17
I put neutral because i don't know a lot about Israel or Palestine, and they could be respectable in terms of technology? But negative becuase they took illegal lands from Palestine and they seem to have a barbaric view on Arabs, but then again the Middle East is a bit ... fanatic i guess?

Then again, most of the mainly negative views come from Muslims i believe.

Most negative views come from people against apartheid and people who are against illegal occupation of land
Reply 18
I have a mostly positive view toward Israel, based mainly on two things - I have some really good Israeli friends that are cool as ****; Israel is a successful, democratised nation.

I don't like the settlement stuff, and I don't like other stuff. but I dislike things about every nation on the planet, yknow.
Original post by ironmanwilldie
Most negative views come from people against apartheid and people who are against illegal occupation of land

Yes i agree, but what i'm trying to say is most of the bitter conflict is between the Arabs/Muslims and Israelis/Jews.

Latest

Trending

Trending