The Student Room Group

Daytime festival/rave outfits?

Going to a dance music festival on Sunday with a friend. We’re 27 and have never had the chance to have fun because we’ve been carers for disabled parents since our early teens. I don’t want to go dressed looking like I don’t belong there? Help? It’s in beaver works in Leeds, there are indoor and outdoor areas and we don’t care if people think we’re too old, they got their fun when they were younger and we were less fortunate
Moved to Music

@ParadoxSocks might know
27 is nothing and you definitely won't stand out at all. It's entirely up to your comfort level and the style of festival you're going. You'll always have those who go insanely overboard and they're absolutely amazing with their pretty outfits and OTT make up and that's just their thing. You'll also have people at the other end of the spectrum, simply basing their outfit on just having clothes on.

I've been both sides - day glo bouncy kid at all nights to miserable broody goth kid and now most of the time I go for comfort in skinnies and a tee.

What sort of festival is it? Might be an idea to google 'festival name 2017' and see what comes up. 27 is no age to be worrying about being too old! Have fun!

Quick Reply

Latest