The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Evil Muffin
Hey, I'm in exeter, my boyfriend's in york. There is a way. Communication and cheap train fares :smile:

I think i win....i livein spain and my bf in cambridge :biggrin: :dancing:
Do i get a prize :p:
wild thing
I think i win....i livein spain and my bf in cambridge :biggrin: :dancing:
Do i get a prize :p:

No :rolleyes: Obviously you didn't pay attention to my post.
Onearmedbandit
No :rolleyes: Obviously you didn't pay attention to my post.

...either that or you don't know where Brunei is :wink:
Reply 23
Charlotte_uk
love sweet love

Hate; bitter hate.
Reply 24
The other option is to go to the same uni. That is what me and my bf have done. We now live together in Brighton and it is really great, we knew that we didn't want to break up and also that a long term relationship would be hard so we both went to the same place and it seems to be working fine.
Reply 25
Charlotte_uk
awwww wow ur 6 hours away from each other??? how often do u c each other??? thats incredible ur still 2geva...:smile: i know its jus hard aint it, coz i know hes "one" for me, and i know that if i went far away n we broke up i be thinkin bout him al time n wudnt b able to focus on uni....xxxx :frown:

LOL! - if he's "the one" for you, then you wouldn't break up, would you? - cus he's "the one" for you and you'll stay together. So what's the fear with a bit of distance? - real love can endure long distances. My parents were separated on two different countries for a year - still going very strong!

And anyway probably best far away cus if you're near - you will honestly do no work and probably fail your degree, or maybe not that bad but get something like a third.

And if he loves you - he'll stay for you, won't he? - and if he's unwilling to make a bit of a sacrifice and stay, then he's not worth you wasting your uni opportunity for him. Ultimately if he's unwilling to stay for you - doesn't that say it all with just how committed he is?

I don't see what your problem is!!!!!!

And hey trust me, going to a uni cus of a boyfriend is NOT worth it. I'm sure part of the reason I wanted to go Cambridge was cus of my ex - but that'd just be stupid cus it's really not worth it. Although I still really wanna go Cambridge for various other reasons :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending