Jemw96
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi guys,
I know it’s mentioned so often but I have my 1st attempt at my driving test tomorrow and I am sh**ing bricks about it 🙈🙈 I need support 😂💪🏻
Alexty28
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Don't crash
username3866758
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Jemw96)
Hi guys,
I know it’s mentioned so often but I have my 1st attempt at my driving test tomorrow and I am sh**ing bricks about it 🙈🙈 I need support 😂💪🏻
Good luck, you can do an early morning practice(dependent upon when your test is) so that you can calm the nerves down good luck!
Jemw96
Rep:
?
(Original post by MissyAamilah)
Good luck, you can do an early morning practice(dependent upon when your test is) so that you can calm the nerves down good luck!
Thankyou !
I have an hour before my test to prepare my self and calm the nerves . I know what I’m doing and feel confident I just know I will Be kicking myself if I fail on something so ridiculous , haha
username3866758
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Thankyou !
I have an hour before my test to prepare my self and calm the nerves . I know what I’m doing and feel confident I just know I will Be kicking myself if I fail on something so ridiculous , haha
Your'e welcome,Do not worry yourself if you fail to be frank fail is one of many acronyms for first attempt in learning plus another thing to this is driving is not something that one is born with one adapts to it by taking lessons and learning from them you can always attempt it once again should it not go to plan
accountant-future
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
How did it go?
Jemw96
Rep:
?
(Original post by accountant-future)
How did it go?
I just failed with no driver errors but one serious 😴😴 arrgh
accountant-future
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I just failed with no driver errors but one serious 😴😴 arrgh
That’s really unlucky, what was the one serious for if you don’t mind me asking?
Jemw96
Rep:
?
(Original post by accountant-future)
That’s really unlucky, what was the one serious for if you don’t mind me asking?
Lane markings , I blame the sat nav aha .
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (317)
65.77%
No (165)
34.23%

Watched Threads