Who are the most inspirational people in history?

Watch this thread
shadowdweller
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Who do you consider to be the most inspirational person, or people, in history and why?
Leslie Knope
Badges: 20
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
I would say MLK, as he was a civil right activists who stood up for the Black people in America when nobody else really did and I persoanlly think he made such a huge impact at the time and today. Im not black myself but what he did and what he went through really did inspire me
Howie_2114
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
For me Winston Churchill. If you stuck Theresa may in his position we’d all be speaking German right now. He was a strong dedicated leader who fought for his country.
username1292215
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
For every great man there are hundreds working behind the scenes whos voices go unheard.

Spoiler:
Show
Just made that up but its true
Brendan2018
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Michael Collins
Leslie Knope
Report 4 years ago
Go back to sleep then
Koalifications
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx)
Go back to sleep then
He's already asleep if he is having a dream.

But he posted on TSR.

What if this is all a dream.
Kaffee_1998
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by shadowdweller)
Who do you consider to be the most inspirational person, or people, in history and why?
Isambard Brunel, Charles Darwin, Aristotle and Winston Churchill are amoung my top inspirational persons I can think of

Brunel for his massive contribution to civil engineering.

Darwin for his formulation of the theory of evolution against the current religious consensus.

And Churchill for possessing the strength needed as a leader to push Britain through WWII.
username3748656
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
idk myself.
TheAlchemistress
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
TheAlchemistress
cat_mac
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Kim Kardashian.
Hariex
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Jesus. Not only the most influential person in history, but somebody who modelled a radical way of living that still inspires, two thousand years later.
gjd800
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Brendan2018)
Michael Collins
Tiocfaidh ar la
Miss.Unknow
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Einstein, Mother Teresa, Winston Churchill, Elizabeth I, Nelson Mandela, Gandhi, Florence Nightingale, Pythagoras. Hammurabi, Steve Jobs, Rosa Parks, MLK, Bill Gates, Shakespeare and many many more inspirational people...
JOO93
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Plato, Aristotle and Napoleon are my boys ... all in my head of course lol
Kernel_Coder
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
For me:

Dennis Ritchie
William Shockley
Satoshi Nakamoto/David Chaum/Nick Szabo/Adam Back/Hal Finney/whichever person or persons Satoshi really is...
Steve Wozniak (the brain behind Jobs)
Walt Disney
John Logie Baird
Warren Buffet (I don't agree with everything he says, but I like him)
William Hanna and Joseph Barbera (easily made me laugh more times than anyone else)

I could think of many more, but that's all for now.
verier
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
What is your struggle with calculus? Once you learn the basics,, it's just algebraic manipulations.
gjd800
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
The Buddha. Nāgārjuna. Śankara. Rāmānuja.
adamantacademic
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by shadowdweller)
Prophet Muhammad, against an immoral and oppressive civilisation he brought forth a revolution of justice, mercy and God-consciousness.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (132)
66.33%
No (45)
22.61%
I didn't use it to prepare (22)
11.06%

Watched Threads