The Student Room Group

How to be sexy?

Ok I'm plus sized 16 stone and 5ft3 and my boyfriend is thin and tall n I think he is the sexiest man ever. How do I become sexy to him. I know its just insecurities etc n he says he thinks I'm sexy but I want him to be speechless n just think wow you know. Anyone have any idea how I can do that?
Original post by Anonymous
Ok I'm plus sized 16 stone and 5ft3 and my boyfriend is thin and tall n I think he is the sexiest man ever. How do I become sexy to him. I know its just insecurities etc n he says he thinks I'm sexy but I want him to be speechless n just think wow you know. Anyone have any idea how I can do that?

Just be ur self honey.. if he can’t love you and think ur sexy for you and who u are then forget him... I am 5’3 and I am size 16-18 depending.. and I been with the same man for 5 years and every day he tells me how beautiful I am.. and it’s always nice to get the random damn ur so sexy ...try buying some nice lingerie n wear it for him just cus ur a size 16 don’t mean u can’t pull off something sexy to wear..
But if he already tells u he thinks ur sexy then that’s what u are..
Reply 2
Flaunt.
Original post by Froggo
Flaunt.

Yes flaunt what you got :wink::smile:
Reply 4
Original post by EmilyH0922
Just be ur self honey.. if he can’t love you and think ur sexy for you and who u are then forget him... I am 5’3 and I am size 16-18 depending.. and I been with the same man for 5 years and every day he tells me how beautiful I am.. and it’s always nice to get the random damn ur so sexy ...try buying some nice lingerie n wear it for him just cus ur a size 16 don’t mean u can’t pull off something sexy to wear..
But if he already tells u he thinks ur sexy then that’s what u are..

Thanks :-) he doesnt say it but if I ask he'll say yeah. I think that's down to him being a not very expressive person he doesn't like PDAs he gets a bit embarrassed its kinda cute actually
Reply 5
Confidence! Even if you're faking it
Thanks :-) he doesnt say it but if I ask he'll say yeah. I think that's down to him being a not very expressive person he doesn't like PDAs he gets a bit embarrassed its kinda cute actually

Trust me ik what it feels like to not feel sexy or wanted because of my size I’m smaller now cus I had a baby n lost a lot of weight after but I’ve always been a size 16-18 I have big hips and abig butt.. at the end of the day if he’s the right man he will come around and with all of that and if he’s not u will find the right man that think ur sexy every inch of ur body...
Reply 7
Nothing sexier than confidence

Dress well, be confident, love yourself before you expect anyone else to love you

You also got to love your self first. Do you think your sexy? N like every one else is saying confidence is key...don’t second guess ur self
I'm going to be honest here. "Sexy" is such a subjective term for people, your boyfriend clearly feels attraction to you. There is no doubt.
But I am going to tell you something, which almost 90% of people will disagree with. You need to lose weight, not for other people, but for yourself. You are already "sexy" to your boyfriend - there is no doubt. But to the majority of men, you are not. This is harsh but true, so truly if you want to be "sexy" to the m-ajority of men, then lose weight. Even if you just want to please your boyfriend - lose weight. There are near countless amount of health problems releated to obesity. It doesn't matter what he thinks or she thinks about your looks, what matters is that you actually improve yourself, and better your health. Honestly most of the people here are just trying to not push you down and hurt you. Neither am I, I am literally giving you practical advice. If your worried/anxious about going to the gym, don't be. Honestly no one cares about you in the gym, if someone laughs at you, they are literal losers. It's like going to the job centre to laugh at unemployed people.
Don't be put down, and don't let your insecurities take over. But just because your proud about being big, doesn't mean that it's healthy.
the right outfit to make you feel sexy will give you the confidence to express it, some lacy lingerie works wonders for making you feel amazing, and it honestly looks super attractive on plus size girls

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending