The Student Room Group

Is an iPad Pro good for a levels ?

Just like the title says, I’m planning to start my year 13 this September and since I’m not using my iPad during classes. I would mainly be using it at home to view past papers online and watch YouTube lectures/tutorials for maths, physics and economics.

Since a MacBook Air or the the 12 inch model is way out of my budget and I don’t want to buy a traditional windows laptop because not only do most of them have an average battery life when compared to an iPad but also tend to be way too bulky especially the 15.6 inch models.

If there’s any a level student who’s using an iPad for studies do let me know here !
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Hey! I’m currently in Year 12 and I use an iPad for my studies all the time! I find it so much better than using my laptop as it’s lightweight to carry, still has all the Microsoft office apps and I have a detachable keyboard for it which seriously comes in handy for coursework at school when the study computers are all full! Hope this helps x
Reply 3
Thank you so much for your response ! I really appreciate it :smile:

Do you also have any experience on attempting to answer the past papers from your iPad ?

How do you find it for watching video tutorials and online lectures ?

Please do let me know !
I do both of those things on my iPad and it works great especially with the new draw features cause I just use the draw feature to handwrite the past paper like you would in an exam.

Quick Reply

Latest