The Student Room Group

Wanting to completely withdraw from my firm on UCAS

I have decided that I don't want to go to university and study my course from home. I have already chosen a university as my Firm (made decision in January) and I wanted to know how do i go about withdrawing from the course? Thanks :smile:
Original post by meaghann12
I have decided that I don't want to go to university and study my course from home. I have already chosen a university as my Firm (made decision in January) and I wanted to know how do i go about withdrawing from the course? Thanks :smile:

What do you mean when you say "study my course from home"?

Do you still want to go to a university this Autumn?
Reply 2
Ah sorry! I no longer want to attend university - the college where I live offer a similar course to the university course :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by PQ
What do you mean when you say "study my course from home"?

Do you still want to go to a university this Autumn?

Ah sorry! I no longer want to attend university - the college where I live offer a similar course to the university course
Original post by meaghann12
Ah sorry! I no longer want to attend university - the college where I live offer a similar course to the university course

You should have the option to withdraw on Track - but this will withdraw you completely from UCAS for this cycle.

If you instead want to be freed from the obligation to your firm choice and instead be able to apply elsewhere through UCAS Extra or Clearing then you'll need to contact your firm choice to explain that you no longer want to go there and ask them to place you into Extra.

Quick Reply

Latest