The Student Room Group

My friend kissed me. Does fancy me?

My girlfriend and I were over at my friend's house for a couple of drinks. There were lots of other people there, I'd say about 10 others. I guess it was a sort of gathering.

Later, we were all dancing in the kitchen and I was leaning on the work surfaces, checking my phone. I look up and see my friend approaching me, suddenly she kisses me while my girlfriend is distracted. I turned away quickly in shock.

I'm not a person who engages in affection with friends at all. All my friends know that. It wouldn't be the first time this girl has done something whilst drunk. For instance, she has licked my face a couple times and she often kisses me on the cheek quite a bit. But I thought these were just jokes, although we've never talked about it because I'm not sure she even remembers, or maybe she pretends not to. I must add that we aren't that close, we barely see each other and most of the time she acts like I don't exist. So I'm a bit confused. Does she fancy me?
(edited 6 years ago)
jeez and i can't even get a text back :/
Original post by Anonymous

lool that's the way life is
Maybe your friend fancies you but she could just be playing with your emotions. Unless she is directly flirting with you everytime she sees you. But she already knows that you have a girlfriend so I'm sure she's not going to approach you and tell you her true feelings.
Original post by Anonymous

LOOOOOL real **** :lol::rofl::rofl:
Wanting what others have seems to motivate a lot of people. Right now you are unavailable and therefore interesting. But if she never made a move before your girlfriend chances are she is keeping you in reserve as a fall back guy. Don't **** up a relationship for your friend. Who at best was pissed and it meant nothing or at worst is a flibbertigibbet who will ditch you when you are no longer off limits.
no, he’s giving u aids
Original post by TakKov
So I'm a bit confused. Does she fancy me?

Either way, what the hell? Why would she do that to someone especially in close proximity to your girlfriend? She seems seriously emotionally immature. I wouldn't go there personally. If she likes you, a normal person would treat it seriously since you have a girlfriend.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending