The Student Room Group

Accepted for a Masters in Sexual Dissidence oi oiiii

Hey hey everyone,
been a while since ive posted! (rest assured ive been creeping though)

Ive been accepted for my masters in sexual dissidence (joint global studies and english lit degree). I'm excited to start, just gotta get that 2:1 or 1st now!

Just wanted to post and find out if anyone else is doing a course like it, or any other masters!
Original post by summer1311
Hey hey everyone,
been a while since ive posted! (rest assured ive been creeping though)

Ive been accepted for my masters in sexual dissidence (joint global studies and english lit degree). I'm excited to start, just gotta get that 2:1 or 1st now!

Just wanted to post and find out if anyone else is doing a course like it, or any other masters!

I've missed you!

Congrats on your Masters that's amazing!
Reply 2
I've applied to this! How long did it take for you to hear back after applying? I'm having to resist refreshing the page every 5 seconds
Ugh. More professional activists. It's like an industrial production line.
I applied to this too, Sussex right? How long did it take to hear back?
Reply 5
Original post by Lidjarr
I've applied to this! How long did it take for you to hear back after applying? I'm having to resist refreshing the page every 5 seconds

Original post by victoriacjx
I applied to this too, Sussex right? How long did it take to hear back?

Yeah at sussex, I applied on the 6th March and found out on the 21st March! Good luck! Lemme know if you guys get on it too!
Well played Summer1311 😎🤘
Reply 7
Original post by She-Ra

I've missed you!

Congrats on your Masters that's amazing!

Hey gal! Missed you too! Thanks!

Actual shot of me when I got accepted :

Hope all is very well up at TSR towers!
Reply 8
Original post by summer1311
Yeah at sussex, I applied on the 6th March and found out on the 21st March! Good luck! Lemme know if you guys get on it too!

I got offered a place! Just gotta get those grades now

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending