The Student Room Group

Boyfriend likes loads of hot girls insta photos?

I wouldn’t even mind if they were genuinely good looking celebrities...or Instagram models. But they’re not. They honestly look like slutty 15 year olds who are trying to get attention. He follows 400 people and i’d Say 70% of them are girls who aren’t even real models. I have brought it up with him...I’ve just said ah you follow lots of pretty girls on Instagram and like their photos” and he just said it’s to get more likes on his photos which 1 if this is true it’s immature and 2 it’s not true because I’ve seen. Sorry if I sound like a psycho- I’m not. I don’t really like any lads photos unless he’s zac Efron because I’m picky. I appreciate other women’s beauty but it’s just annoying how he likes loads and loads of girl pictures
Don't know how old you/he is but is it possible that they're just people from school/uni or something? I follow a **** ton of girls from my school and basically like their photos just cause, don't judge him too harshly unless he has no idea who they are and if you have a problem with trust then maybe ask him to not do that cause it doesn't really help him in any way.
Ppl of TSR will try and tell you that you’re crazy but you better whoop his ass
I feel you. I don't understand why people do this. But some of my male friends who are in happy long term relationships and would never cheat do this as well. I always see them following random girls and liking their pictures. Tbh, some of my female friends do it as well. I think some people just view it differently and genuinely don't see it as a big deal because for them an instagram like/follow means absolutely nothing.
Grow tf up
Reply 5
I've said this many times before but too many people put so much emphasis on the press of a like button. There's nothing to be concerned about unless it's a girl he randomly met on a night out or some girl on his course that he's been talking about for a while.

He finds other people attractive, that's perfectly normal for any person, in a relationship or not. You're not the only person in the world he will find attractive, sorry.

If he's liking random girls or insta models pictures but isn't flirting with them in the comments or sliding into their DMs, then surely this just stems from your own insecurities.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by UWS
I've said this many times before but too many people put so much emphasis on the press of a like button. There's nothing to be concerned about unless it's a girl he randomly met on a night out or some girl on his course that he's been talking about for a while.

He finds other people attractive, that's perfectly normal for any person, in a relationship or not. You're not the only person in the world he will find attractive, sorry.

If he's liking random girls or insta models pictures but isn't flirting with them in the comments or sliding into their DMs, then surely this just stems from your own insecurities.

Of course but is it really necessary to like the picture to notify the girl and your followers that you think she looks good? Isn't it enough to just look at it and acknowledge in your head that you think she's fit. Or save it if you do want a w*nk bank. Fair enough if they're his actual friends and he's just showing support but it's unnecessary to like random girls pics, you wonder what they're trying to achieve by liking it. Are they trying to get on the girl's radar even if they have no intention of cheating? If a girl uploads a saucy pic for the first time then fair enough it's just kind of jokes to like her pic as like a 'eh up, what do we have here'. But aside from that I don't really know if there's enough justification to back it up as completely innocent when it's a regular thing.
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
Of course but is it really necessary to like the picture to notify the girl and your followers that you think she looks good? Isn't it enough to just look at it and acknowledge in your head that you think she's fit. Or save it if you do want a w*nk bank. Fair enough if they're his actual friends and he's just showing support but it's unnecessary to like random girls pics, you wonder what they're trying to achieve by liking it. Are they trying to get on the girl's radar even if they have no intention of cheating? If a girl uploads a saucy pic for the first time then fair enough it's just kind of jokes to like her pic as like a 'eh up, what do we have here'. But aside from that I don't really know if there's enough justification to back it up as completely innocent when it's a regular thing.

People these days are in a way programmed to just like a everything on their feed, if there's a picture of a dog then you like it, a picture of someone's lunch then you like it, a picture of a girl then you like it without thinking.

The line would be drawn where he actually knows these girls in real life and is continuously liking their sexual photos then thats unacceptable of course and OP has every right to be upset. It's pretty harmless if it's an Instagram model or celebrity, though.
He sounds really immature
It’s not that deep until he gets balls deep in one of them
What if there was a way for them to meet in reality and something happens?
I wouldn’t even mind if they were genuinely good looking celebrities...or Instagram models. But they’re not. They honestly look like slutty 15 year olds who are trying to get attention. He follows 400 people and i’d Say 70% of them are girls who aren’t even real models. I have brought it up with him...I’ve just said ah you follow lots of pretty girls on Instagram and like their photos” and he just said it’s to get more likes on his photos which 1 if this is true it’s immature and 2 it’s not true because I’ve seen. Sorry if I sound like a psycho- I’m not. I don’t really like any lads photos unless he’s zac Efron because I’m picky. I appreciate other women’s beauty but it’s just annoying how he likes loads and loads of girl pictures

is he only allowed to like photos of anorexic fashion models? No one finds them attractive lel.
Reply 12
Original post by username3741972
Ppl of TSR will try and tell you that you’re crazy but you better whoop his ass

I totally agree lol how can people on here say it's fine. When if course guys only look at these half naked girls for one thing and that's to get off on them. To me that's cheating. The ones who say it's not arnt in proper relationships with there other halves
Original post by Jayfab
I totally agree lol how can people on here say it's fine. When if course guys only look at these half naked girls for one thing and that's to get off on them. To me that's cheating. The ones who say it's not arnt in proper relationships with there other halves

Totally agree , if in a relationship with someone and respect them and want them alone then you should not need to be following and flirting with other people.
Reply 14

Even by thinking wow she is fit and saving it for his **** bank is still a form of cheating ffs

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending