The Student Room Group

jp morgan asset management traineeship investment2020

Hi has anyone applied for JP Morgan asset management traineeships? anyone familiar with the application process?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi, I applied on 17th March, haven't heard back yet. The deadline for applications was initially yesterday, but it seems to have been extended until early April.
Reply 2
Original post by llehctor
Hi, I applied on 17th March, haven't heard back yet. The deadline for applications was initially yesterday, but it seems to have been extended until early April.

thank you, do you see any application status? still on application received?
Reply 3
My application status is ‘under consideration’.
Reply 4
Update: just got a rejection :frown: good luck with your application!
Reply 5
Original post by llehctor
Update: just got a rejection :frown: good luck with your application!

HI where r u applying from. no haven't got any
Reply 6
Original post by Natasha_OJ
HI where r u applying from. no haven't got any

I’m from the UK, currently go to university in London
Reply 7
I just received an email to book a phone interview for this. Has anybody had a phone interview with JP Morgan and know what type of questions will be asked??
Yeah, it says my application has been reviewed. And it's been forwarded to the hiring manager for further consideration. I applied the day before the official deadline in march.
Reply 9
Got an email yesterday saying I'm through to the telephone interview stage, also wondering if anyone has any idea what types of questions will be asked?
Original post by ZMTTZM
Got an email yesterday saying I'm through to the telephone interview stage, also wondering if anyone has any idea what types of questions will be asked?

hey, when is your interview for?
Reply 11
Original post by sighsigh
hey, when is your interview for?

I have it on Friday, you?
Original post by ZMTTZM
I have it on Friday, you?

Good luck, mine is next Wednesday!
Can anyone who has done the interview let me know what type of questions come up? Is it purely competency? Thanks :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Can anyone who has done the interview let me know what type of questions come up? Is it purely competency? Thanks :smile:

just had mine - why this traineeship - general competency questions and some questions about your CV.
anybody through to the assessment centre??
Bit late to the game I know (!) but has any1 heard bak from this?? Not sure on the time frame ...
Reply 17
Original post by sighsigh
I just received an email to book a phone interview for this. Has anybody had a phone interview with JP Morgan and know what type of questions will be asked??

hi sighsigh, been longtime but hey, what questions you were asked in your telephone interview? have one coming soon jus received an email that i should schedule mine.
hi natasha,can i ask when you submitted your application for this role? and are you a university student or doing this as a school leaver?
Reply 19
Hello ChelseaHazard, i think they take both but im a university student. and roughly 2 weeks ago i did apply :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending