Watch
nnawaz1
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi,

I applied just before the deadline.
Is the hire vue video interview the same as the phone interview or are they different stages?

After completing the hire vue interview how long did it take for you to recieve a response?

How many stages are there in total?

Thank you for the help
Natasha_OJ
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
hi nnwaz1, different stages with video being the 1st.. after completing hirevue, they should get back to u in 20 days. so total stages, online application, hirevue, telephone, final interviews & offers.. cheers anytime
parekha5
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi Natasha, Have you received an offer? also what questions were asked in the telephone interview?
akarim7
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi guys I've applied for the 2020 cohort. The information here has been pretty helpful and wanted to add something.Me being a school leaver, I struggled with the application as I couldn't find my secondary school on the list . So I emailed JP Morgan.BasicallyAll you had to do was click
melodenver15
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi,

(Original post by akarim7)
Hi guys I've applied for the 2020 cohort. The information here has been pretty helpful and wanted to add something.Me being a school leaver, I struggled with the application as I couldn't find my secondary school on the list . So I emailed JP Morgan.BasicallyAll you had to do was click
Hi I’ve also applied for the role this year. Have you hear back from them after you submitted your online application? If yes, how long did it take? Thanks
akarim7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Xinyi5555)
Hi,

Hi I’ve also applied for the role this year. Have you hear back from them after you submitted your online application? If yes, how long did it take? Thanks
Hi,and no I havent heard back yet. Good luck though.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 year ago
Has anyone heard back after the video interview?
melodenver15
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by akarim7)
Hi,and no I havent heard back yet. Good luck though.
Me neither. Good luck to you as well.
Cdhelp
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Has anyone heard back after the video interview?
Yes, telephone interview scheduled
Cdhelp
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Anyone know the main differences between the traineeship and graduate programme?
Anonymous #3
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Cdhelp)
Yes, telephone interview scheduled
When did you get the invite ?
Cdhelp
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
When did you get the invite ?
2 days ago
LetsGetIt2Day
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
has anybody gotten a response after their telephone interview?
Cdhelp
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by LetsGetIt2Day)
has anybody gotten a response after their telephone interview?
Yh and I know of 1 other person who has - email was sent last Tuesday
LetsGetIt2Day
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Cdhelp)
Yh and I know of 1 other person who has - email was sent last Tuesday
Yh I did my phone interview last Thursday, I was just wondering whether anybody has passed to the next stage yet.
Cdhelp
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yh I did my phone interview last Thursday, I was just wondering whether anybody has passed to the next stage yet.
The email they sent us was for the online assessment day for the 24th/27th April - but I know a few people who haven’t heard back yet, so I’m sure there’s more assessment days
Jessejones45
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Can you kindly give an insight into the kind of questions to expect for the phone interview please
RhysSharp
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Hi I've made it through to the assessment centre on the 24th April, I'm applying as a School Leaver. I found out I was through to the final stage on the 16th April (yesterday), after doing my telephone interview on the 6th April. I hope this helps with the timing expectations for them to get back to your applications. If anyone has any tips on the style of interviews that will be assessed at the AC(e.g. competency, technical or strength based), or what to GENERALLY expect for the presentation, that will be much appreciated.
Good luck to everyone doing their telephone interviews, it is a lot more of a calming interview than you'd expect - at some points mine turned into a casual conversation which helped a lot. As I'm still competing for a spot, I'm not going to give any specific details away, but what I will say is make sure you know about: The role itself, What JP Morgan is and does, and know your strengths and weaknesses, and how you've applied competencies to specific situations. (I understand this is very vague, and follows the general style of most interviews, but I'm not going to be giving away any specific examples of questions that were asked).
Again good luck to everyone doing their telephone interviews and I hope that they go well, and if you have done them then good luck awaiting your result! If anyone has some tips for the assessment centre they would be more than appreciated, and best of luck to all of us at this final stage!
Gurvit2
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Do you know how much they offer to pay ?
Cdhelp
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Gurvit2)
Do you know how much they offer to pay ?
20-23k
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (128)
42.95%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (45)
15.1%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (119)
39.93%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (6)
2.01%

Watched Threads