The Student Room Group

jp morgan asset management traineeship investment2020

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Modupsy93
hello eden, I applied for this years program. wondering if you can give any info on what to expect for the AC

Hi- have you had a phone interview alsready? If so is it just competency based etc?

(I’m Uni Grad) & Just did my HireVue. Also how long did they take to respond with phone interview scheduling ?

Thanks - much appreciated.
Original post by danp1999
Had my telephone interview last week. Was very difficult - many technicals and brainteasers. Make sure you know your cv inside out as they could grip you on any line

That really surprises me that there are so technicals at this stage - especially for a traineeship that says it provides the experience. Are you a finance student? Also how many days after your HireVue was your call?

& thanks for response!
Reply 62
Hi all, I have my phone interview next week! Sad to hear that it was so complicated danp1999 :frown:.
Original post by Adroid
Hi all, I have my phone interview next week! Sad to hear that it was so complicated danp1999 :frown:.

when did you get the invite?
Reply 64
Original post by Anonymous
when did you get the invite?

today
Original post by Adroid
today

When did you send off the Hirevue?
Original post by KaTrInA.3.2.1
Hi- have you had a phone interview alsready? If so is it just competency based etc?

(I’m Uni Grad) & Just did my HireVue. Also how long did they take to respond with phone interview scheduling ?

Thanks - much appreciated.

My telephone interview was fully competency, no technical questions was asked but i can see people in the thread saying they asked them so i guess prepare for both. It took little over a week to get the email for the telephone interview.
Thank you - much appreciated & yes there seems to be a mix of responses regarding technical or non-technical.
Reply 68
Thank you - much appreciated & yes there seems to be a mix of responses regarding technical or non-technical.

What kind of questions do you have for HireVue interview?
Original post by Xiaoo
What kind of questions do you have for HireVue interview?

Was just normal expected competency
Anyone had any updates yet post telephone?
Was just normal expected competency

how many questions did you have to answer for hirevue? Thanks :smile:
Reply 72
Anyone had any updates yet post telephone?

should get news in min a week most likely two
Just posted a video about my traineeship with Vanguard - https://youtu.be/gM_bdyT5NFg
Does anyone know what the salary is for the JPM traineeship, it says on the I2020 investment 20k-23k, surely it should be higher for London no?
Original post by Anonymous
Does anyone know what the salary is for the JPM traineeship, it says on the I2020 investment 20k-23k, surely it should be higher for London no?

Sounds like 22-23k is the London salary... it’s just a traineeship so thats very good for these schemes compared to some other salaries
my hirevue was submitted 1.5 month ago... still haven't heard anything, does that mean i am rejected?
Reply 77
Original post by allylinchen
my hirevue was submitted 1.5 month ago... still haven't heard anything, does that mean i am rejected?

I think there is still hope :smile:
@adroid how did your phone interview go? How long was it? and was it just a competency-based question?
Btw, how long did you wait till you heard back following VI?
Reply 79
Original post by Sudaaaanii
@adroid how did your phone interview go? How long was it? and was it just a competency-based question?
Btw, how long did you wait till you heard back following VI?

It went fine, it was quite short and mostly competency - CV. They told us we wont hear back until the end of the month.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending