The Student Room Group

Tall guys and attractiveness

A lot of really tall guys seem to get hot women even if they are kind of ugly. So my question is if a guy is really tall will he still be attractive even if he is average/ugly? What do you prefer?

1/ An average height guy ( 5'10) who is good looking
2/ A really tall guy (say 6'4 and above) who is average
3/ A really good looking guy who is short
Height is attractive in men like how it's unattractive in women.
Original post by Student-95
Height is attractive in men like how it's unattractive in women.
OK, so you don't find all those female fashion models attractive? For example, the 1.79 metre tall multi-millionaire Kendall Jenner?
Original post by Dunnig Kruger
OK, so you don't find all those female fashion models attractive? For example, the 1.79 metre tall multi-millionaire Kendall Jenner?

I didn't say it's impossible for tall women to be attractive. There are plenty of hot tall women but they would be hotter if they were shorter.
Original post by karl pilkington
A lot of really tall guys seem to get hot women even if they are kind of ugly. So my question is if a guy is really tall will he still be attractive even if he is average/ugly? What do you prefer?

1/ An average height guy ( 5'10) who is good looking
2/ A really tall guy (say 6'4 and above) who is average
3/ A really good looking guy who is short

I've found that the value of a partner to women is how feminine and small they make her feel. A 5'6 guy might be perfect and be incredibly handsome, but if he can't make her feel protected then he's of no value to her. Plus a lot of girls seem not to care about looks and because to them height doesn't count as looks, they'd go for the taller guy
An average height guy 5'10 who is good looking is perfectly fine as I'm short.:h:
I know lots of tall awkward guys that can't get a girl to save their life.

I probably fall in the 1 category and I'd rather be 3 with Brad Pitt facial aesthetics that galvanises everyone's attention, as long as it was was at least 5'7
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 8
Average height guy, I don’t like ‘em too tall or too short :laugh: so good looking 5’10 suits me just fine.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending