The Student Room Group

Studying in Australia.

After some careful consideration I have decided to have a look at applying for Adelaide uni to do medicine as I only need 12 points (equivalent to 3 Bs if I’m correct) they also only require chemistry and I’m doing chem and bio. I just wanted some advice I guess in studying abroad? Anyone have anything they can offer? Thanks! X
Original post by xrhiannon___xo
After some careful consideration I have decided to have a look at applying for Adelaide uni to do medicine as I only need 12 points (equivalent to 3 Bs if I’m correct) they also only require chemistry and I’m doing chem and bio. I just wanted some advice I guess in studying abroad? Anyone have anything they can offer? Thanks! X

This is a UK site so you may not get many responses on here. Moved to the medicine forum.
So are you a UK resident?
Reply 3
Im sorry I just found it very funny when I saw your name and the title...

My sister is called Rhiannon and just went to Australia (I think Adelaide) to study English with classics for her year abroad.

Very coincidental.
Original post by alleycat393
This is a UK site so you may not get many responses on here. Moved to the medicine forum.

Yeah I wondered about that but I was just interested in whether there were any British students studying abroad :smile:. Cheers
Original post by random_matt
So are you a UK resident?

I am! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending